• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Good morning Amina, everyone ^^ How are you today?

I myself am fine, just busy with studying for my test week so I won't be able to get at MSN at times. Anyways, have a good day and see ya later ^^

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Good Afternoon.

It takes quite an amount of effort for me to open my textbooks and actually understand what I'm reading without my mind drifting on to other things like PC and MSN. And Suki always has the strangest things to say. My pimp grandpa is partly to blame for that one. :P

So, how was school? What's good people?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Lol, sorry again... Ray xP
    And that's fine, helped me lose a free text anyway =)

Ah... I know Krafty is gonna kill me.... but I was very uncomfortable in the sun today. In the morning, I woke with a bad left tonsil and gum and it still hurts even now ><

Ah, too bad.
    And why is Krafty going to kill you? o_o

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Yesh, your pimp grandpa ;) Such an influence.

School was quite fun actually with rounders! I actually got to run a distance.

I know. That's what we love about him most, ne? How an innocent conversation can be turned upside down in the blink of a second. That's the power that is Papa 22sama.

I only run when they force me to on sports day and stuff. After all the spots, reserves, and reserves for the reserves are booked, then I offer myself to help out the team.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I'm too 'modest' =/

He thinks I'm someone who complains too much.

>.>

I will run anytime! Running is so cool and fast =P
    And why do you detest running, because it sounds like it.

That's not the definition of modest I had in mind. I was thinking more like, you make things sound not as impressive as they really are.

I don't hate running at all. I do it all the time. For short distances. I don't need to be running around a 800 metre track. No thanks. O_o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    No thanks for what? =X

And well, I wasn't really saying that... *confused*
    Oh, I thought you said you only do running on sports day... but never mind.

How are you Krafty?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Sure you are...

So what you wanna talk about?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm too hungry to talk right now. And you've left me here all alone once again. T_T

I'm going to grab myself a nice big tub of ice cream and sulk my way back to happiness.
    That's harsh.... *clear bad memories*

Sometimes, she makes thing sound much more impressive then they are, too. :x Ah, don't matter.

I miss Vietnam... I want to visit again. I miss China, but less for some reason.

I'm a totally indoors person, so running is ugh for me. But it's nice to see you two aren't as ... ... ahem.

Oh, and it's really to do simple, if that's what you like about me, just pretend there's no barrier between the appropriate and the inappropriate, the G and the X-rated. Ez.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol Akadi.. xD

And I agree Amina...
    I will run anytime! Running is so cool and fast =P

I think I had track today, but it was really windy and rainy, so no thank you. xD

Btw Akadi, I'm more of an indoors person too, but I still like ebing active. Just find a sport or somethign to that effect and play/practice it often. =P

22sa

Years
    Kyle, I hope you can still make it to NBA with that attitude......... o_O

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Err.. what attitude? o.O I'm too lazy to look back at what I've read. xD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Err.. what attitude? o.O I'm too lazy to look back at what I've read. xD

THAT attitude. The laziness is so apparent. It stands out like bird doo doo on a black shoe. You don't even have to look back to see what he's talking about because you just said it right thurr!!! Yeah.

Suki, you didn't even say goodnight to me. If I have any nightmares I'm blaming it on you. T_T

22sa

Years
    You're such a sweet black thing, Krafty. My kun <3

22sa

Years
    I guess when she comes back from school tommorrow.... >_>; maybe in another 14 hours.

Back