• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "One"

Have you had/Do you have "the one"?

• No, I never did either, and I don't want one.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yes, I still have them!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes, but it ended sadly, so I guess they're not "The One".

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, I never did either, but I would like one.

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you believe you've ever had/have "the one". You know, the perfect person for you. Your Soul Mate.
    Yeah, I know it's not my business, but half these other polls on here are invading privacy aswell :P.

Last edited:

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    haha, nah. I don't see anything like that happening for a long time.

I've loved, like seriously LOVED people, but that really doesn't mean it's permanent or meant to be.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    haha, nah. I don't see anything like that happening for a long time.

I've loved, like seriously LOVED people, but that really doesn't mean it's permanent or meant to be.
    Same here. I've loved someone but I've never found 'the one'. I may have thought I had but I hadnt. I want to find 'the one' for me but I'm in no hurry. If I dont find her until I'm 80 then so be it. But, I wont complain one bit if I find her sooner.

Last edited:

RoyxLilina4ever

VG lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    Nope, I haven't even had experience with relationships. I hope that my first will be my only.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't think I will in my future, and I doubt there was one in my past. yah, eos. x=

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
    Years
    I believe I've found the one...my first boyfriend and he'll be my last. Nothing ever goes wrong with us...we're never angry at each other...it's like we're perfect for each other. I do believe in ''the one'' and I believe in soul mates and I believe that I've found mine. <3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I found my soul mate. We have a lot in common, and we enjoy being with one another.

At least, that's what I think. I don't know about him. xD Too afraid to ask him.

Right now, though, I just enjoy being on my own. I'll let things happen as they will on their own, and not try to force anything.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ew no, not any of the past guys I was with D: I ended those relationships really quick.

However, there was one boy I met when I was seven and actually, he's the one who got me into pokemon =O He was all about it, and I thought it if I watched the show he'd think I was cool XD Anyway, he became a really good friend of mine and then I moved away when I was 10. I always thought about him and I actually found him on Myspace a few months ago and now we're talking again <3 I don't think he's the "one" but he is very special :3

Last edited:

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ew no, not any of the past guys I was with D: I ended those relationships really quick.

However, there was one boy I met when I was seven and actually, he's the one who got me into pokemon =O He was all about it, and I thought it If I watched the show he'd think I was cool XD Anyway, he became a really good friend of mine and then I moved away when I was 10. I always thought about him and I actually found him on Myspace a few months ago and now we're talking again <3 I don't think he's the "one" but he is very specail :3

Awww that's so cute! Good for you!

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    In my life there has never been anyone whom I thought was the one... to much hate going on in my life, I have never thought about getting into a relationship... which leads me to believe I never wish to find "the one".

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    *cries a lot* YES ;___;

Lol. Every girl my age feels that way I guess. XP

Ahh I thought I found the perfect guy (Skylar). He wasn't into sports at all (yay) and get this; he loved to draw and fold things. How unique and cute! We were bf x gf until he moved to Florida...

Cruel Fate. @____@

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yes, but I wasn't worthy.

Cursed vegetable, lower then an animal... was how I felt about not being worthy. I could not live up to my all mighty premonition.

I wasn't worthy.

/random

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Hm. I don't believe that for every one person there is another one person out there, that are meant for each other. It's unrealistic, and I'm not a big fan of destiny.
    But I do believe that for every person there will be other people that are near to perfect for them. Perfectly matching them. But there's not one, there could be many. You just have to be lucky enough to find one.

Back