• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ones That Got Away Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Sorry guys, can I ask someone to give me my last 3 Pokemon? jdthebud gave me 6 but that included 3 Normal-types; I was hoping for a bit more variety in types. So far I have:

Vaporeon
Abomasnow
Aerodactyl

Could you please pick one out of:

Zangoose
Kangaskhan
Ambipom

...then pick me 2 more from the below list? I don't mind which as long as they're not duplicate types of any of the above...

List of Pokemon that got away: (Be warned, it's a huge list)
Spoiler:

Thanks again...
Sorry, I'll give you Kangaskhan and Forretress and Absol.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Thanks man, sorry to be a pain. Also I realise you actually chose Mamoswine for me rather than Abomasnow, that was just a typo. So my team is the following:

134.png
142.png
473.png
115.png
359.png
205.png

Looks like an awesome team. I've just started my first run on Black but I'll start the Challenge asap.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Blissy's The Ones Who Got Away Challenge! - Silver Version!
Chapter 6: Bugs...I hate you.

Azalea Gym...home to the dreaded Bug type. Ok...a lot of fails on my run through the gym...mostly poisoned pokemon, but...gotta live with it. I had to go heal multiple times, but now...time to own Bugsy...which is what I would say if my entire team got owned...twice.

Ok........training and buying healing items time. I head for Ilex Forest to train...but I run into the jerk, Deyrell. He challenges me to another battle. I had Spooky take down Gastly alone, and let Shiek own Zubat. His last pokemon was a Quilava. I was suprised, so I sent out Furry. After a little while, Furry was beaten, so Petal finished the job.

Ok...the Ilex Forest. Some guy lost a Farfetch'd since it's too overleveled for him. Looks like Blissy is on the job...I guess. It runs from me for no good reason. Cheap. Oh well, might as well stalk it until it gets back to it's owner and gets me the Cut HM.

After some training, Shiek evolved at last. Well...time to go back to the hell they call a gym. Bugsy...not as easy as I thought. His first two pokemon were a piece of cake with Shiek, but Scyther was a slight challenge. I simply smammed Thundershock with Shiek until he died. Furry had to come out, and finish the job, giving me the Hive Badge...plus, Furry evolved.

This concludes this chapter of my The Ones Who Got Away Challenge.​
Blissy's Squad:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 17
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Reflect
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 15
Moves: Cut, Defense Curl, Mud-Slap, Quick Attack
Spr_2s_092.png

Spooky (Gastly) Lv. 14
Moves: Lick, Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look
Spr_2s_180.png

Shiek (Flaaffy) Lv. 15
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock

Badges Obtained

pokemon_badges-zephyrBadge.gif
pokemon_badges-hiveBadge.gif

Last edited:

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2015
Yay for another update! It's been a few weeks, so I'm sure there's a lot I have to catch up on, but here goes...

Spoiler:

Alright, so that was my first real update in a while, a couple questions for those reading this: Thoughts on movepool for Xatu? And the tragic Seel? Should I skip the painful water routes entirely? :P

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Yay for another update! It's been a few weeks, so I'm sure there's a lot I have to catch up on, but here goes...

Spoiler:

Alright, so that was my first real update in a while, a couple questions for those reading this: Thoughts on movepool for Xatu? And the tragic Seel? Should I skip the painful water routes entirely? :P

Xatu? In my opinion, Xatu should always have Wish and Confuse Ray, then again that's just me. I'd advice these moves for Xatu: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Wish and Aerial Ace/Fly/Confuse Ray. I'd suggest Fly since its useful. Or you could go with Calm Mind for more power. :D

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
I'd definitely make sure Xatu has Shadow Ball given its nature; Shadow Ball is a Physical move in Gen III, for which my Banette is eternally grateful. Calm Mind would also be a pretty good idea, but forcing it into being a mixed attacker might not work with its unfortunate nature. I'd suggest something like:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Just looked at Bulbapedia, after the Adamant 10% Sp.Atk loss and 10% Atk gain, Xatu's Attack base stat is 83 and his Sp.Atk base stat is 85. In that case, running a mixed attacking set would work quite nicely; unfortunately it means you have too many good moves to fit into one set. I'd consider replacing Wish with Psychic and mayyyybe Confuse Ray with Calm Mind; something like this:

Spoiler:

If you get rid of Confuse Ray, you can always get it on your Magmar at Lv.49.

As for Magmar... his Attack Base Stat is only 5 below his Special Attack Base Stat, and (like most Fire Pokemon) he's all about offence over defence; Brick Break would be an excellent idea on him. Sadly he doesn't get Thunderpunch unless you breed for it or get it via Move Tutor, so that's a no-go. He has a fairly limited Physical movepool; other options would be Return, Iron Tail or Hyper Beam (still Physical in Gen III). Something like:

Spoiler:

I'd suggest not running a Sunny Day set on Magmar; not only does he not learn Solarbeam, but it also hampers Seel's attacking power even further when it's in effect.

Seel is a tricky one. When it evolves it will be a really good wall given its high defences; I hadn't actually noticed its nature until now, which is unfortunate to say the least given that in-game you don't need defences as much as you need attack power. It will improve as a Dewgong, but it'll never hit as hard as your other Pokemon. Load it up with powerful moves like Ice Beam and Surf, though, and it should be able to hold its own. It'll be incredibly useful against the Dragon-type E4 member too... Other options would be Protect/Toxic/Safeguard for ultra-walling. Return's always an option too, as an alternative to Special Attacking, although Dewgong's Special moves are much less limited than its Physical ones (which is why his nature is so unfortunate). Something like this might work:

Spoiler:

Tauros is probably your best (only?) candidate for Earthquake when you finally find the TM just before Kyogre/Groudon, especially as he doesn't get Zen Headbutt by level-up until Gen IV. A good replacement for Horn Attack would be Thrash (lv.43) or, as you suggested, Return (especially considering he probably likes you quite a lot by now). Return's obviously the better bet if his happiness is high, because it'll hit harder and without the confusion drawback. Another option would be Strength, which you'll be needing before long, and you can always finish off his moveset with Toxic and Rest. Iron Tail's a less appealing alternative; the accuracy annoys me, and it doesn't do anything Earthquake/Return don't between them. Something like the following might work:

Spoiler:

I hope I'm right in remembering that you can get more than one TM27 (Return) in Sapphire, otherwise these movesets don't work too well...

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Chapter 8: Mostly Ghostly Part 1.

Onward to Ecruteak City! Well...there's that unusual tree in the way, so it must DAI! Might as well get the Squirtbottle (It sounds very wrong...), then go kill it. A guy had me bring a Spearow over to some dude, but it's for later. A few trainers, no Yanma, so I guess I'll go kill the tree.

A tree that hates water can only mean.....Sudowoodo! A Level 20 Sudowoodo! IT SHALL DAI! So...it was killed. *insert a ton of swears words here after owning Sudowoodo*. I claim my reward, and go to bring the Spearow to that guy. He gave me TM50, and I continue heading to Ecruteak City.

Ecruteak...Two Towers...and Kimono Girls? I gotta see this. Hmmm...they each have 1 Eeveelution as of Gen 2. Well, they all got owned, and I got HM03, Surf. But...before I go to the gym, I wanna head to the Burned Tower to find a certain jerk I hate with a passion. Oh look, it's Deyrell again. Greaaaaat. Fine. I'll battle him...again. Well...he got tougher. I still owned him. Anyway, gonna save and heal, then go to Ecruteak Gym.

To be continued.....

Next time on The Ones Who Got Away Challenge...Ecruteak Gym.

Blissy's Troops:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 21
Moves: Tackle, Poisonpowder (I forgot about it since it was rarely used), Razor Leaf, Reflect
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 20
Moves: Cut, Surf, Mud-Slap, Fire Punch
Spr_2s_092.png

Spooky (Gastly) Lv. 16
Moves: Lick, Hypnosis, Curse, Nightmare
Spr_2s_180.png

Shiek (Flaaffy) Lv. 19
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Thunderpunch

Badges Obtained

70px_Plain_Badge.png
70px-Plain_Badge.png

Last edited:

Magikarplvl.98

The Water Pokemon Defender
Years
So I finally beat the Elite 4 at 2:00am (my time) so let me try to abb. this as much as possible.

Sidney- He was second easist on my path though the Elite 4 i used Seaking and Weezing only having a little problem with Shiftry as it had extrasenory but other than that easy.

Phoebe- Hah! this was the most fun and easiest for me to beat out of the Elite 4. Chainchomp came in early and beat down the weak Dusclops. The second got beat by continous flinching caused by Crobat. Then Weezing came out against Sableye and dominated it (I'm still confused on why or how but I'm complaining). Finished it of with a injured but not weak Chainchomp.

Glacia- hate her. I don't care who you are but Glacia is as hard as Steven for the team I had. BUT this is where Wobbafett came out and destroyed the whole team the only problem being it was very injured by the second spheal so I sent Weezing out thinking it would be easy because of Shock Wave and I was wrong. So sent out Castform as a sac lamb to heal Wobb before I finished off the last 2.

Drake- Suprisingly easy beacause my hero Wobbafett Mirror Coated EVERYTHING back. when it was to weak from the attacks I sent it back and sac lambed people to heal it.

Steven same story as Drake I got to him once before and got killed by Metagrosse's Meteor Mash. So this time I was ready and it was never used. Thus walked off in to the sunset knowing that I beat the Elite 4 thanks to Wobbafett.

Seaking lvl.50
Horn Attack
Surf
Waterfall
Horndrill
Good Pokemon but I should of traded over a higher level one or trade egg over earlier because it was just a HM slave but could of have great promise.
Castform lvl.50(Lax incense)
Fire Blast
Weather Ball
Sunny Day
Hail
Came in much to late to do anything to spectactular.
Zoobat lvl.50(Blackglasses)
Poison Fang
Fly
Bite
Confuse Ray
Crobat just didn't live up to my spectations
Weezing lvl.54
Sludge
Shock Wave
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Not bad for what I expected as he was able to knock out some of Sidneys pokemon but that was about it
Whynot?(Wobbafett) lvl. 59
Counter
Mirror Coat
Encore
Destiny Bond
I thought he was useless because Dark and Ghost didn't even feel Physic attacks but instead he was my most valuable asset for taking out the last three people.
ChainChomp(Mawile) lvl.62
Faint Attack
Fake Tears
Brick Break
Rock Tomb
He was the best pokemon in my team and was my favorite out of the team and I didn't notice that he was steel until after I caught him.
Overall an average team and good for a half random group.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Just a small nitpick update of sorts. I have just evolved my Feebas after all those days looking and making Pokeblock. xD

Expect a big update in a few days. :D

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Just a small nitpick update of sorts. I have just evolved my Feebas after all those days looking and making Pokeblock. xD

Expect a big update in a few days. :D

Haha! Well done. Assuming it was me who assigned you a Milotic (I'm assuming it probably was) then I apologise for giving you such an unobtainable Pokemon, but hopefully it'll be worth the trouble :)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Haha! Well done. Assuming it was me who assigned you a Milotic (I'm assuming it probably was) then I apologise for giving you such an unobtainable Pokemon, but hopefully it'll be worth the trouble :)
Don't worry, it wasn't you. And yes, obtaining Milotic is really worth the trouble. I mean, its already pwning with only Surf as its main attack. xD

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Name: Rizzy... in the game I always call myself Ray (real name)
Game: Pokemon Ruby
List of Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Number required: 5, I will need one space for a HM Slave as I go.
Any specific requirements: None.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Chapter 8: Mostly Ghostly Part 1.

Onward to Ecruteak City! Well...there's that unusual tree in the way, so it must DAI! Might as well get the Squirtbottle (It sounds very wrong...), then go kill it. A guy had me bring a Spearow over to some dude, but it's for later. A few trainers, no Yanma, so I guess I'll go kill the tree.

A tree that hates water can only mean.....Sudowoodo! A Level 20 Sudowoodo! IT SHALL DAI! So...it was killed. *insert a ton of swears words here after owning Sudowoodo*. I claim my reward, and go to bring the Spearow to that guy. He gave me TM50, and I continue heading to Ecruteak City.

Ecruteak...Two Towers...and Kimono Girls? I gotta see this. Hmmm...they each have 1 Eeveelution as of Gen 2. Well, they all got owned, and I got HM03, Surf. But...before I go to the gym, I wanna head to the Burned Tower to find a certain jerk I hate with a passion. Oh look, it's Deyrell again. Greaaaaat. Fine. I'll battle him...again. Well...he got tougher. I still owned him. Anyway, gonna save and heal, then go to Ecruteak Gym.

To be continued.....

Next time on The Ones Who Got Away Challenge...Ecruteak Gym.

Blissy's Troops:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 21
Moves: Tackle, Poisonpowder (I forgot about it since it was rarely used), Razor Leaf, Reflect
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 20
Spr_2s_092.png

Spooky (Gastly) Lv. 16
Spr_2s_180.png

Shiek (Flaaffy) Lv. 19

Badges Obtained

70px_Plain_Badge.png
70px-Plain_Badge.png

[/QUOTE]

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Name: Rizzy... in the game I always call myself Ray (real name)
Game: Pokemon Ruby
List of Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Number required: 5, I will need one space for a HM Slave as I go.
Any specific requirements: None.
You get Shiftry, Vaporeon, Hitmonchan, Granbull and Mr. Mime. :D

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Chapter 9: Mostly Ghostly Part 2.
Previously...

Spoiler:

Ok...Ecruteak Gym time. Spooky and Furry are really gonna get some major experience from this. Looks like Spooky and Furry will be my strongest party members when this is over. With only four battles...piece of cake. Gastlys and Haunters everywhere, but they all die the same. Now...it's Morty's turn! Well...he was really a little tough. His Gengar...simply had to chip away at it. Other than that...easy.

Blissy's Troops:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 21
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 22
Spr_2s_092.png

Spooky (Gastly) Lv. 21
Spr_2s_180.png

Shiek (Flaaffy) Lv. 19

Badges Obtained

70px_Plain_Badge.png
70px-Plain_Badge.png
Fog_Badge.png

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
- That sounds like fun. Okay I started.
- Actually yesterday I was pumped and I started yesterday so I picked Treecko. I beat May with Treecko because I could not capture any Pokemon before that. Then bored as hell I grind with Treecko in the tall grass until he leveled up to level 16 and of course evolved to Grovyle.
- I hacked every pokemon that Zeffy picked. (PS: I captured them on they first evolution stage)

Spoiler:

- I spended every pokeball in order capture these three. I cant buy no more pokeballs by now; I just have 130 ;_;.
- I'll play with them until I have enough money (probably before the first gym) and then capture the other two.
- Taken in consideration that the Water Stone only can be found after knowing Dive, I'll hack one too, but I'll use it when Eevee evolves to level 16.

- I rescued that Devon worker and earn a Great Ball.
- After getting out of the Petalburg Woods I tought on using the Great Ball to capture a Hitmonchan, but it didnt work. I bought with my money 10 more Pokeballs. And I caught him, after throwing a lot of pokeballs at him.
Hitmonchan level 5; male.

- I took my time grinding a little bit and Seedot finally evolved into Nuzleaf.
Spoiler:

> Note so far about raising the pokemons:
- Snubull is easy to raise, the easier one, his tackle is strong and have good defense.

- Eevee seems weaker than the other two, and his tackle is not so strong.

- Seedot is kind of hard to raise because he only has Bide at start, and he has good defense. But three turns to attack just make it hard.

- Hitmonchan, so far so good, has two very good moves and seems easy to raise, altough I will need more time to see.

- I got Cut.
Spoiler:

- I defeat Roxanne and everyone in the gym with Hitmonchan all alone.
Spoiler:

- I rescued Devon Goods and Peeko defeating Team Magma's Rookie.
Spoiler:

- Before leaving I caught a Mr. Mime with a regular pokeball. Level 4, male. He only knew Barrier so I have to put him in first then change him for other Pokemon. The good thing is that he learned Confusion at level 5.
Easy to raise so far.
- Mr Mime also is a Psychique type so he was useful on the second gym. He defeat everyone with Confusion.
Spoiler:

- Delivered the Letter to Steven.
- Beat everyone down the beach.
- Delivered Devon Goods after defeating Team Magma's members.
- Did the Trick Master Challenge.
Spoiler:

- Defeated May.
Spoiler:

- Some screenshots of Mauville City.
Spoiler:

- Lame Wally got owned.
Spoiler:

- Also the gym leader.
Spoiler:

Note: So far Hitmonchan looks pretty damn good.

- Taught Rock Smash to Grovyle.
- Naughty girl alert.
Spoiler:

- In my way to Route 113 Snubbull evolved. Yay.
Spoiler:

- I kept going and then defeated Team Magma on Mt. Chimney.
Spoiler:

- Eevee was in level 21, so I evolved her into Vaporeon before going into the Lavaridge Gym. The bad news is that she didnt know any water type move and I didnt have any Water Type Move TM.
Spoiler:

- Believing that Vaporeon learned Water Gun at level 31 also, started grinding, then I noticed that he learned it at level 31 on a RBY game.
Still keep on grinding with Granbull noticing how easy it was and how many exp points he had.
- Then I defeated Flammery (second try).
Spoiler:

PS: Granbull was the only one that could beat Torkoal. And I didnt get to use Hitmonchan.

- So I beat my father; who I can express how many low expectation he has for me -take that-.
- And in my first try.
Spoiler:

PS: Mr Mime was the last man standing.

- So I surfed (With Vaporeon) from Route 104 to Slateport.
- In the way I stop at every little island and used my Item Finder. I found a Heart Scale, yay. Also an Iron, Protein, Stardust, another Heart Scale, all the things from the wrecked ship, another Heart Scale
PS: Granbull renew my love for Tackle.

- Wattson gave me the Key to New Mauville and turned the thing off.
- Saved the Weather Institute from the Magmas.
- Then defeated May and obtained Fly.
Spoiler:

- Found a Rare Candy on Route 120.
- Since I taught her Surf, Vaporeon is no longer the weakest link on the team. But Nuzleaf took the spot.
- Obtained Devon Scope.
- Then defeated the Gym Leader.
Spoiler:

- Walk all the way to Lilycove and first of all defeat May who keep talking me down; everyone talks me down. I'm the one that beats everyone, becomes Champion and saves the day of furious legendaries pokemon, jesus.
Spoiler:

- I went to that Pokemon Graveyard and stopped Maxie's plans again. Also I obtained the Red Orb. And I found a Rare Candy.
- Taught Giga Drain to Nuzleaf.
- I took the route of Route 118 to Mauville surfing, to Route 103 to Oldale surfing too, just to visit my good ol mom. She gave me an Amulet Coin.
- Then I figure that now I needed a Fly Slave. So I decided that I didnt want a Pidgey or a Tailow or a Wingull. So I choose a Delibird, yep I hack him, whatever, she is not gonna battle or anything, she is level 2, female and remaining that way. It would be amusing seen her when I use Fly.
Spoiler:

- So finally Maxie got away with his and stole the submarine.
- Went to his base, took a Master Ball. And defeated the admin in charge. But it was too late.
- I surfed to Mossdeep City (using Max Repel this time), obtained Dive and Super Rod.
- Then defeated the leaders at my first try.
Spoiler:

- Now I needed a water pokemon to teach Dive, then Waterfall, and Surf probably. Spheal.
- I went to Shoal Cave and caught a LV32 female Spheal.
Spoiler:

- Apparently I will need Spheal for Dive but also Grovyle because I need Rock Smash and Strenght.
- I left Granbull at the PC.
- Maxie thinks that the third is the charm. So wrong.
Spoiler:

- Everyone tells me to stay away of the mess that Maxie made. But I'm still going for it.
- I found an HM, I think is Waterfall.
- Now onto Groudon, I failed the first two times trying to catch him with normal pokeballs (Super, Ultra). And at the third try, I accidentally defeated with Vaporeon, oh well.
- Now the gym, the only guy in my team that has an advantage agains Ice Type pokemon is Hitmonchan (he just keeps getting better). They were water, still Hitmonchan defeated them.
- I defeated the leader at the first time. But, Vaporeon was the last pokemon standing.
Note: Nuzleaz is still the weakest link.
Spoiler:

- Now the Elite Four, my pokemon are not that great, I didnt over defeat the first trainer in Victory Road and we struggled with the final gym leader. So I'm gonna spend all the time I can grinding everyone in Victory Road at the start or rematch trainers. Then I will do the next update.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Chapter 10: Cianwood City across the damned sea.

With four badges...I'm halfway done with Johto. I sneak past every trainer, and make it to Olivine City, but Deyrell tells me the gym leader isn't there, so it's time to check Glitter Lighthouse. Since it has awesome music, I like it already. Some trainers, but they don't matter. Jasmine wants me to go to Cianwood City...across the sea. Fine. I'll go...but I won't like it.

Well...before going, I got HM06, then headed for the sea. Not much here...some trainers, some wild pokemon, but that's it. Now...Cianwood City. Time to get the medicene from the pharmacy. But...there's a couple of things I wanna do before leaving. First, I get a Shuckle from some guy, then I head for Cianwood Gym. Damn...this gym is tough! Healing after every battle, it's no fun at all. Well...Chuck is gonna get it now. Well...he was a challenge. Poliwrath raped most of my team. Petal was owned, Shiek was owned, Spooky was owned, but...it was Shuckie that survived a Surf, and let Spooky's Curse, and Shiek's Thunder Wave do all of the work for him, giving me the Storm Badge. Now...back to Olivine.

After listening to Glitter Lighthouse's awesome music, I reached the top, and gave Jasmine the Secretpotion. It cured the Ampharos, so she'll return to the gym. She uses Steel types, so I have Furry up front since he has Fire Punch, a Steel type's worst enemy. Thing is...I lost to her since my entire party is underleveled, so I head back to Golderod to buy some TMs and healing items...I'll need them. Well, this time, Spooky killed Steelix with the whole Nightmare and Curse combo, with the help of Shiek and Furry for chipping away at it with Fire Punch, giving me the Mineral Badge.

Blissy's Army:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 22
Moves: Headbutt, Poisonpowder, Razor Leaf, Reflect
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 22
Moves: Cut, Surf, Mud-Slap, Fire Punch (Will be replaced by Ice Punch later)
Spr_2s_092.png

Spooky (Gastly) Lv. 24
Moves: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Curse, Nightmare
Spr_2s_180.png

Shiek (Flaaffy) Lv. 24
Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Thunderpunch
Spr_2s_213.png

Shuckie (Shuckle) Lv. 22
Moves: Constrict, Strength, Wrap, Encore

Badges Obtained

70px_Plain_Badge.png
70px-Plain_Badge.png
Fog_Badge.png
Storm_Badge.png
Mineral_Badge.png

Last edited:

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2015
Well a small update before my next massive one. I've started to play the file again, after a breif hiatus to do the event... I finished all the water routes, so that painful part is out of the way :D and I believe levels are Xatu @ 34, Tauros @ 34, Magmar @ 33, Seel @ 31. I believe I will post the next update after I either beat my rival in Lilycove or Winona

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Chapter 11: Team Rocket's 'rockin - Part 1 (They'll take a few parts)

My team is underleveled...well, I trained them up a bit. Spooky evolved at last, so now it's time to move on. I just have a feeling that Team Rocket is close.....really close. Meh, I'll just ignore it...but I have the strangest feeling that I'm gonna have to deal with Team Rocket even more. I guess it's just my imagination. Onward to the next town. Mahogany, eh? A suspicious building as well. I should check out the Lake of Rage. Oh great...more Team Rocket guys. I had a bad feeling about them. They steal money now...so they get rich. Well.....I should catch it. But........I killed it. Whoops. But...who's that reading a sign? Holy sweet zombie jesus! It's Lance! He's looking for Team Rocket, so he's investigating. I guess that suspicious building is where they're hiding.

To be continued...

Next time...the suspicious building in Mahogany Town. What the hell is inside it?

Blissy's Army:

Spr_2s_153.png

Petal (Bayleef) Lv. 25
Moves: Headbutt, Poisonpowder, Razor Leaf, Synthesis
Spr_2s_162.png

Furry (Furret) Lv. 22
Spr_2s_093.png

Spooky (Haunter) Lv. 26
Moves: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Curse, Nightmare
Spr_2s_180.png