• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    yes i will let my quilava forget smokescreen for flame wheel.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Role: New adventurer

Character Name: Sergio Santos

Age: 14, Sergio's big dream was to become a pokemon trainer and he asked his mother to
    let him start his journey since he was 10 in Johto, but she finally agreed when they moved
    to the ophoore region beginroot town, Sergio had a pet bronzor which was going to go with
    him.

Appearance: He is chubby, has brown eyes, brown skin colour, a not too wide mouth always
    in for a smile even if too small, he has a rather wide nose, he wears a brown and blue polo,
    and blue jeans, most of the time his underwear is vissable but it is the same colour as his
    jeans so no one ever realy notices, he has white sneakers and almost forgot that he has black
    curly hair, even though he being chubby he is a charm with the girls.

Personality: He is a nice kid who always makes friends with others, he dislikes cocky people,
    he considers people who are cocky as his rivals, but for the rest he is a cool kid and his
    standard speech is: It's ya boy

History:he lived in Johto ecruteack city and was schooled in violet city untill he was ten year old,
    he then thought that he was going out on his journey but his parents did not let him, but
    they gave him a bronzor, a steel/psychic pokemon a pokemon that is almost impossible to
    defeat, one year later his aunt died on heart failure this was the year that Sergio was aloud to
    go on his journey but due to his aunt it was out of the question his mother said: "Imagine that
    you get a heart failure and you die, I won't know anything about it then, when you are 14 we
    will talk" now that his is 14 and they moved to ophoore he is finally allowed to he, bronzor,
    ..... and....

Preferred Starter: bronzor

Ribbons, Badges, or Both: badges

Sample RP: Bug trainer battle. bug-head's break through

Finally Sergio entered the viridian forest, he looked at all the different and rare pokemon. He
    walked even further into the forest seeing many bug catchers and some boys with caps.

"Wow Aura we finally made it", Sergio said looking at his aura who always walks next to him
    Aura nodded. "would you like to have a battle it has been a while", Sergio asked his aura. Aura
    nodded again.

"Cool", Sergio said and he walked even further into the forest and then he saw a bug catcher
    with 3 pokemon: a weedle, a kakuna and a beedrill.
    "aura are you thinking what I'm thinking", Sergio asked his aura. Aura nodded. "Okay so it is
    time for lunch".
    Sergio grabbed a pick nick cloth and some bread and some pokefood and called out wings
    and bug-head. "It's time to eat I'm starving so I would say start eating", Sergio said while
    looking at all his pokemon everyone had his own bowl with food.

"Hey you", someone called for Sergio it was the bug catcher. "yeah you let's have a battle I
    saw you looking but now you are eating which means you are too chicken to fight."
    "It means that I can't fight on an empty stomach and my pokemon also can't but now that you
    are challenging me and I have eaten my bread let's fight", Sergio said acting smart.

"okay let's rumble then go weedle", the bug catcher said. "by the way I'm Tony"
    "okay go wings use your sand-attack" Sergio said. "My name is Sergio nice to meet you"
    "O no that is not good weedle try to sense the other pokemon and then attack with poison
    sting", Tony said because his weedle became blind of the sand attack.
    The attack missed due to that wings dodged it quickly.
    "Use your tackle", Sergio commanded he had fire in his eyes. This attack was dodged by the
    small weedle and countered with poison sting which this time hit wings but not poisoned him.
    "Okay wings it is time for the finishing blow use your tackle full power until it faints", Sergio
    said this attack fainted the weedle.

"come back weedle, go kakuna", Tony said. Sergio was going to call out bug-head when.

Kakuna While awaiting evolution, it hides from predators under leaves and in nooks of
    branches.

"okay go bug-head use your poison sting", Sergio commanded. "Harden", Tony said calm.
    The attack did not damage kakuna at all. "Keep using poison sting and get through his
    defence", Sergio said. "Keep using harden don't get him get through your defence ", Tony
    said. This kept going for 2 minutes it took up many time no one was getting hurt but they were
    getting tired. "Okay use your string shot and throw him up and then use your poison sting full
    power", Sergio commanded. Badoom the kakuna fell from the sky and slammed to the ground and thus fainted.

"come back kakuna go beedrill", Tony said

Beedrill Its best attack involves flying around at high speed, striking with poison needles, then flying off.

"Come back bug-head you did the best you could aura it's your turn start off with quick attack
    and then use the new attack you showed me previously you know force palm.", Sergio said.
    The quick attack was the best attack you could use against a beedrill but the force palm was a
    bit too many and was intercepted by a fury attack "Do not stop beedrill we have got this one",
    Tony said. "You wish, aura endurance and use counter, now all the attack you used against
    me you will get back twice as hard so hard that your beedrill will faint", Sergio said still with
    that fire in his eyes.
    The battle was over weedle, kakuna and beedrill had lost.
    "O no my bee", Tony said. "Good match", Sergio said he put his hand up and waited for Tony
    to shake it. "Yes it was a good match actually it was the first time I lost so it is a little hard",
    Tony said while shaking Sergio's hand.

After this Sergio gave all his pokemon a potion and moved even deeper into the forest.

Stay tuned.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    so what are the other possibilities for my pokes ++++ thank you very much for accepting me your the best

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Okaysies, next post will be up soon. But for now I have a Trainer Card for you:

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Yup I made it myself. If anyone needs one feel free to ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back