• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    that's weird......and frozensnowman you still haven't changed my cyndaquil to a Quilava on the OOC page. Lol just letting you know, it's no big deal.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Aww, poor little pink blobs...
    The team Amethyst leader isn't going to be too happy about your character's little tag-along XD

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    haha well don't worry he won't be around long....I hope XD

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Okay, I've finished my updates! All the character information should be correct! If not please tell me so I can fix it! Cooldude's and Mewliveson have had their SUs as my second post! Mewliveson and Cooldude have not started yet, so there is not much information for them yet.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Yay! The server is back UP! WOOHOO! Anyway, um........oh yeah! Sorry for my asking, but...WHERE ARE THE NEW ADVENTURERS?! I WANNA POST FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!! T.T T.T T.T!!!

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Yay! I hope its there...but if its not, I'll post in like...an hour or so. I have basketball! I hope the server'll stay up this time...

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Here's my card...complete w/ update...

also, the sinnoh badges are ribbons for me. okay?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Okay hope it's good enough.

Role: Team Amythest

Character Name: Tyler Marsh

Appearance: Tyler is a generally handsome man, he stands at arounf five foot eleven inches, so he's a bit short for his age. He has platinum blond hair, it's rarely seen as he usually wears a black beanie hat over the top. He likes to wear a grey hooded jacket over then top of either a jet black or white and grey striped shirt. He is usually seen wearing jeans but sometimes he wears tracksuit bottoms, usually black, grey, white or navy blue.

Personality: As a child Tyler was always a smart-alec and used to downgrade his parents just becuase they couldn't get into university when they were younger and ouldn't afford to send Tyler to university either. Now Tyler is older and more mature he has used his smartness to help himself out of sticky situations. Which he often gets himself into.

History: Because Tyler's parents didn't let him go to university, ruth fullness has become part of Tyler, hid old big heart that longed for anything cute and cuddly was ripped away from him; and a new one formed one that sees him like the destruction of anything cute and cuddling and now his heart tickles when he sees the most ugly of things. This is why he must join Team Amythest.

Preferred Starter: Spiritomb

Ribbons, Badges, or Both:Oh, badges please

Sample RP:

Taken from ILAYM's The Adventures Of Unpredictability

Caterpie, Metapod And Butterfree? (Pt 3)

" I choose you Munchlax ". Johnny threw a Pokeball up into the air and with a Red flash a Pokemon that looked like a mini version of Snorlax emerged. It had a creamy stomach, chin and feet but all the rest of it was Blue.

" Wow that looks like a rare Pokemon ".

" You better beleive it Harry now get ready to lose ".

" No your the loser First I've got to scan that Pokemon ".

Munchlax

Normal Form Shiny Form

The big eater Pokemon. It's the pre-evolved form of Snorlax. It wolfs down it's weight in food everyday. It swallows it whole with almost no chewing. It hides food under it's long body hair. However, it forgets the hidden food.

" Johnny in my Pokedex it says that your Munchlax is the shiny form ".

" That's right Johnny and being shiny makes it even stronger so it can destroy anything you throw at it ".

" You sure about that, because it's time for you to meet my newest Pokemon, I choose you Pikachu ". Harry threw Pikachu' Pokeball into the air and out came the Yellow Mouse Pokemon.

" Pika Pika ". She ran back towards Harry and clasped his leg in love.

" Pikachu get off of me you need to battle now we'll cuddle later ". Pikachu jumped off of Harry's leg and infront of Munchlax ready to fight.

" Pika Pika Chuuuu ". She said with electricity jostling from her cheeks.

" Alright Munchlax she looks weak, let's use Munchlax use Metronome ". Munchlax's finger started to waggle then flames started to emerge in Munchlax's throat. " Perfect Munchlax use Flamethrower ".

" Not so fast, Pikachu use Thundershock ". The charged electricity moved towards Munchlax.

" Humph, is that all you got, Munchlax let Flamethrower loose ". As the Thundershock moved towards Munchlax, he used Flamethrower to blast the shock away, the flames went threw the thunder and moved in on Pikachu.

" No Pikachu dodge it ". But there was nowhere to go and the flames sent Pikachu backwards and flailing on the floor.

" Alright Munchlax she's tougher than she looks, we can do this use your egg move, Zen Headbutt before she get's up ". Munchlax's head turned a faint Purple colour and he jumped towards Pikachu ready for the kill.

" Pikachu I have an idea use Tail Whip to bounce on your tail then flip over Munchlax ". Munchlax jumped towards Pikachu attempting to use Zen Headbutt, Pikachu then hit it's tail againest the floor and jumped over Munchlax, resulting in Munchlax hitting it's head againest a nearby tree.

" That was great Pikachu, keep it up ".

" Munchlax are you okay ".

" Munch Munch Lax ". He said and getting up in the process.

" Alright Munchlax Harry has good stratagies but we've got the power to do this. Use Munchlax Stockpile then Swallow ". Munchlax grew bigger with the Stockpile then a lump was made in his throat, in the end Munchlax swallowed it and looked revitalised. " Good Munchlax you have full power now, finish this with Body Slam ". Munchlax jumped up in the air over the top of Pikachu then he fell on top of Pikachu.

" Great work Munchlax ".

" No Pikachu are you okay ". Munchlax moved away from Pikachu but she had been knocked out.

" Return Munchlax you were great, Harry that makes it One-All next One's the winner ".

" Okay then return Pikachu ". Harry pulled out the Pokeball and with a Red flash Pikachu was back.

" Harry I'm afraid you're going to lose I choose you Butterfree ". Out of the Pokeball came a graceful looking Pokemon.

" Wow Dexter what is that Pokemon ".

Butterfree

The Butterfly Pokemon. It's the Evolved form of Metapod. It loves the honey of flowers and can locate flower patches that have even the tiniest bit of Pollen.

" It's my Butterfree Harry and it's brilliant for my contests ".

" Haha you do contests your a girl, but anyway what a Pokemon I better evolve my Metapod so I can get One of them ".

" What do you mean I'm a girl, boy's can do contests ".

" Yeah they sure can. I choose you Metapod ". Harry grabbed a Pokeball and out came his Metapod.

" Haha what a rubbish Pokemon your Metapod is never going to defeat my brilliant Butterfree, especially when it knows a really rare move taught by a man I met who called himself the move tutor ".

" I'll show you Metapod is brilliant she was also the First Pokemon I ever caught so she's really strong ".

" Oh well I don't care she's going down, right Butterfree use Psybeam ". Butterfree's eyes turned a weird colour it was ready to beam down Metapod.

" Metapod use String Shot to take him down ". String came out of Metapod's mouth and wrapped up Butterfree before he could do anything. " Brilliant Metapod now use Tackle ". Metapod jumped towards the wrapped up Butterfree and used Tackle. Butterfree winced in pain.

" Butterfree get out of this by using the move that man taught you, use Twister ". Butterfree started flapping it's wings rapidly and the string cut freeing Butterfree in the process the it wipped up a wind and it moved towards Metapod.

" Metapod get out of this by using Harden ". Metapod hardened up and the Twister passed by Metapod without harming her.

" Butterfree use Gust ".

" Harden again then use String Shot into a ball then Tackle it straight into Butterfree ". Metapod hardened up when the Gust attack moved towards her, she then used String Shot into a ball and Tackled it, the ball flew into Butterfree knocking him out ".

" Return Butterfree, great job Harry you win Two-One but next time I'll beat you ". Said Johnny and he ran off towards the exit of the forest.

" Return Metapod great job ". Harry returned Metapod into her Pokeball then walked towards the forest exit, in a short while he emerged from the Forest and he saw Pewter City in the distance.

Trainers Card: I would give you one but Pokecharms' trrainer card maker is down and I don't like any of the other one's.

sasuneuchiha

Years
    This a great RP, but I have a question...King900000 signed up for new adventurer w/ u, right? My question is, could 2 people adventure together or no? Just for the sake of plot! Hahaha. Anyway, I hope the next new adventurer post is soon. It doesn't seem like any of them have been here recently...that means...I'm...the...last...one...OH CRAP! Mira! You've been doing this, havn't you? You've been sniping off the adventurers looking for the one who has the heaven shard, havn't you? Crap...of all the times for king to be missing...I NEED YOU KING! Help me defeat mira!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    you cannot defeat me, you silly mortal
    all's fair in love and war, especially when you're the leader of Team Amethyst XD

sasuneuchiha

Years
    BUT I WILL ANYWAY! Hey, Frozensnowman, Can I fight Mira now? I wanna fight her after this...YOU'RE GOING DOWN! also, this is a way for that mossy rock to take effect on Vee...

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    King dropped out... AGAIN!

He VMed me, however, you may travel with someone if someone is willing to travel with you.

Suprising my own two GMs are fighting against each other and on King's OOC torched me. It's okay though I forgive you Mira ;).

This RP would be much more awsomer if more people were posting! Like for instance the whole Team Amethyst Arc died. Don't worry though I'm filling them up :).

It depends would Mira like to fight you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back