• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Well...let me put it this way. I'll clean it, but we'll be short an amythyst leader...and dont' be surprised if I go steal those spectacles again...

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    *Sigh* I suppose you may fight her, but first you two will have to come up with a good excuse why she magically went from a Clocktower to the woods on the opposite side of Ophoore. Also I'm worried about Mira's overpowered pokemon. It's only one though, maybe I should give Saucy a handycap.

AND besides this might be a good excuse for Mira to start posting.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Okay I now have a TC for you:

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Haha i've just realized that my Quilava is the highest leveled pokemon on this thread, and I also own the most pokemon to. Plus all my other pokemon are around the same level as everyone elses, so doesnt that make me the strongest trainer on this rp???

haha im jk around but still...lol

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Here's a better sprite for an egg:

Here's another one so you can have variety in your choice:

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Grr! I want to get to that town...all cold...icy rocks...perfect for Eevee to evolve. Vee's a leafeon...Eevee will be a Glaceon...it fits so well...why do you insist on killing it? lol. please...I beg for a new adventurer post...PLEAESE!

also...

I'll delete leer for poison sting, since Vee and Eevee know tailwhip...

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Okay...

1) Tim whatever your numbers are, YOU'RE GOING DOWN...when I get the chance to fight you. Just cause you've got power doesn't mean I can't own your entire team with my death membahz! lol

2) OH COME ON! TEN POSTS?!

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Actually its probably more than that... I just estimated. *Twiddles thumbs in top-left corner*

Team Amethyst is closest to the ice area relatively speaking. They won't be going there until they take a detour first. The next Team Amethyst post is actually right above where the ice rock would be...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back