• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The party can start now!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • The party can start now!

^reminded me of you tbh xD

Well anyways, welcome aboard to the forums, my good sir! It is great to see you join. Of course, you are part of a great site, and a great community full of amazing members. <3 There's a lot to do here. :) And the party never ends here at the PokeCommunity. :D You'll meet members with the same interests, and staff who are more than willing to help out. :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :D

Have a great time and hopefully you stick around. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Geoffery! n_n;

Well, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What kinds of things are you into? How long have you been playing Pokemon? We'd really like to know these things so we can make sure you get comfortable now that you're a part of PC. :3

Regardless, I hope you have lots of fun and post a bunch while you're here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact any of the staff!

Years
  • Hello Geoffery! Welcome to PC!

Your introduction is too short D: What made you join PC? Anything in particular? We have many different sections for you to check out, including our new X and Y forum for the new games coming in October! We also have sections for Rom Hacking if you enjoy that, art and design, anime/manga, general entertainment, and so much more!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Let's get this party started! ;P Welcome to the forum, Geoffery!

Indeed it is wonderful to have you here and involved in our amazing forum, but.. why not tell us a bit about yourself, as others have suggested? You didn't give us much to go off of haha. Maybe what your favorite Pokemon and how long you've been into the series first, for starters. I do adore your avatar though, did you make it? If so, you're quite amazing at fusions and I'm very impressed! Perhaps Pixel Art would be a good place to explore if you're looking to share your work and check out other members' pixels. I'm assuming you're interested in X & Y going by your recent posts so that's a good start. The X & Y section is reaaaally active so you can probably chat about a whole bunch there. I'm super pumped about what news will be revealed later this month! :3

So yeah, have a good time okay! If you need anything, just contact a staff member or even one of our regular members since everyone is really helpful here. If you'd rather publicize your issue to get a faster response from the entire memberbase though, you can drop off a post in the Quick Questions & Answers thread. Hope you make plenty of friends which will definitely happen if you stick around! Pokemon Clubs and Chit Chat & Polls seem to be one of the best places to meet new faces like you, though the Battle Center's Pokemon Showdown server is also really popular amongst our members. Choose whatever you like though - these are merely suggestions.

May your stay here be pleasant, see you around! :)

Back