• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    False, it pretty much was the most used move during the current Soulsilver run.

The person below me has never caught shiny Beldum through shiny chaining.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    False i have hehe
    The person below me has never caught any shiny 6 th gen pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    You cant IV train a Pokemon?
    So true. (and if you meant IV breeding, still true, I'll get into it eventually though)

The person below me has never released a boxful of Pokemon.

I did mean breeding sorry lol and true, always give them away

The person below me has never filled all boxes

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    False my emerald was fake and corrupted but i still wanted to finish it so i kept my gameboy plugged in all day to play it through without saving.
    The person below me has never played pokemon yellow

Years
    False, I managed to get the cartridge and finished it. i am planning to go back to it though, along the rest of the games I have.

The person below me has never accidentally released a Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    false, I sent my Dragonair away with my lucky egg lol but I didnt save it and just restarted it and got it back

The person below me has never accidentally traded an event legendary pokemon away

Years
    The only thing worse then accidentally hitting the YES to "give nickname" when you dont want to is accidentally giving it the wrong real name.

Luckily, the second one never happened from what I remember, but the annoying idea is present and I am always aware of it lol.

The person below me has never actually healed the Miltank on the Miltank ranch. The one that wanted Oran berries.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    False, I have played heartgold once only but I have done it (I felt so bad for that milktank and the little sisters. Moreover, I never leave any side-quest in the game!!)

The Person below me has never tried to raise any fossil pokemon (which is obtained legally at the Cinnabar island) in LG/FR

Note: Frankly, I always wanted to raise Kabuto but by that time, my other pokemon are at very higher lvl than that 5 lvl kabuto that I always leave it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back