• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, I did and trained it thinking it would evolve - bad times :(

TPBMHN evolved a Pokémon using a Magmarizer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I find the poor beast hideous! Why would anyone use that? XD

TPBMHN obtained a golden leaf crown.

Years
    False, but!!, My Growlithe did find a Shiny Leaf and it was a surprise cos I had no idea what it was. I forgot about it, I should go find more!

The person below me has never cared about creating a secret base.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    GASP FALSE i love building my secret base. XD I always have the same one, but built differently~.

The person below me has never blew all their Hoenn money the second they got to Lilycove Department store for Secret Base Items.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    GASP FALSE i love building my secret base. XD I always have the same one, but built differently~.

The person below me has never blew all their Hoenn money the second they got to Lilycove Department store for Secret Base Items.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    False. I think it's gonna be extremely hard to find someone who hasn't :p

TPBMHN played through a game with a team consisting of 6 of the same Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back