• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I have, in fact, done this. My Combusken on Emerald got trained to LV. 100 and was my starter. It's not hard...

TPBMHN bred a shiny Houndour and Skitty in the same week.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Nope, never, regulary I've seen only three shinies: zubat, golbat (not evolved shiny zubat, believe it or not) and buneray!

TPBHN pwned the entire elite four on emerald with just one pokemon, without using any potions!(I have with scizor)

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Well, no, I certainly haven't. If I had, that would be an Isshu. Hah. Play on words.

TPBMHN punched me in the face. I'm right.

Years
    Some day... You don't know the place and time... ]:> :D

TPBMHN listened to Rob Dougan, allright. He made awesome movie soundtracks btw.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Right. (isn't this Pokemon Trivia ? What does Rob Dougan have to do with Pokemon ?).

TPBMHN watched a live Pokemon Sunday episode.

Years
    Nope never done that. Sadly, I have never caught all 3 roaming legendary dogs. The most I ever got was 2...

The Person Below Me Has NEVER beaten Pokemon without using at least one Legendary sometime throughout the game

Years
    I have beaten Pokemon Emerald, Leaf Green, without using or catching any legendaries, alright.

TPBMHN caught a Zapdos in FR/LG in first try using an Ultra Ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back