• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fee Nicks

TekMage
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    True, and not just because I haven't trained a nonstarter pokemon to level 100, ever.

TPBMHN has never bred multiple pokemon, only to have them all be described as being 'excellent' by the IV rater person.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    FALSE, Though it isn't as great as the first three gens, I'm still a big fan of the 5th gen

TPBMHN used an HM slave on their team.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years

TPBMHN used an HM slave on their team.

False i used Lapras as a HM slave on Leaf Green

The Person Below Me Has Never Owned a lvl 100 Farfetch'd

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    So True but i am going to train one now so that it wont be long till it is is true

TPBMHN trained and or contemplated training a team comprised of Eevee and or its evolutions

coolfarhan11

Blissey's Manly!
    Years
    True.

TPBMHN used Counter on a Sp.Atking Alakazam, only to have it use Psychic, but then is so powerful that your HP bar goes in reverse back to 100%. This causing a disruption in the depths of Scorched Slab, killing all Relicanth so the Regis could never be accesed. This endangered the Regigigas species, so the move Crush Grip would be extinct, Alakazam used Recover, but it was at full HP. This caused a loophole in Kazam's HP, causing it to use explosion. Kazam had such weak attack that your HP bar went in reverse back from reverse so it is normal now, but the Regis were still gone. So basically back to my question, did TPBM ever Counter Kazam?

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    True, I don't know what that is.
    BTW I meant the move "Counter"...

TPBMHN ate Magikarp Mignon.
    True! I never eat Pokemon, and I never will!

TPBMHN signed up for a Challenge.

BTW, a Nuzlocke is the ultimate challenge. You can onlycatch the first Pokemon you see in a area, and when a Pokemon faints, its dead. You have to release it/ put it in a box eternally. Also, you have to switch the battle style to set, too.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    False!!
    or at least they said they were...
    Well, they didn't say much at all, mostly "PIIIIKA" and "Pikaaaa...." and "CHU!"
    hmm, maybe it wasn't a real one... it looked like one...

Anyway, The Person Below Me Has Never even considered playing through the second generation with a team comprised only of Unown...

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    True, although they do look tasty.
    mmmm, cruelty...

TPBMHN Lost against the rival in the fourth generation.
    I would recommend it, it has interesting results.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back