• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. It's way better as a biped. Four legs good, two legs better!

The person below me is disappointed that Gen 7 didn't introduce any new Megas.

pkmin3033

Correct. I don't use the Daycare much except for occasional breeding.

The person below me didn't really enjoy Sun/Moon very much?

Years
    Uttlerly false! Sun/Moon returned my hidden love for Pokémon to the light and made me come back to Pokémon main series affter nearly 6 years. I enjoyed every bit!

The person below me accidentally killed a Legendary and then saved.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I catch all Legendaries even if it's just for trading/Pokedex purposes.

The person below has caught or received a Shiny Riolu at some point.

pkmin3033

False. I've never really wanted one either...I can't stand Riolu =/

The person below me has been a fan of Pokemon for the majority of their life?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    (But Riolu is cute. :))

To answer the question True.

The person below wishes their favourite Pokemon is more competitively viable.

pkmin3033

False...I don't really care, because I don't play competitively any more. Haven't since the fifth gen.

The person below me experienced Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow for the first time when they were released on the eShop last year?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. Played Blue and Yellow way back when they were released in Europe.

The person below has obtained at least one of the Gift Shiny Dragons in Black 2 or White 2.

pkmin3033

False. Once I finished the main part of the game and did a little of the PWT, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with the games. xD

The person below me used their shiny Gyarados in G/S/C/HG/SS?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. In my original Silver run I had Water Type covered by the Tododile line and in my Heart Gold run it was a Grass Monotype. I do have the HG Shiny Gyrardos in my White 2 game however.

The person below has encountered at least one Shiny Pokemon not counting the Johto Red Gyrardos.

pkmin3033

True...I've encountered a few. Most of them were in Ruby and Sapphire, although I found a shiny Farfetch'd in HeartGold once. I don't actively hunt for them though.

The person below me prefers the old sprites to the polygonal models of the newer games?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Partly true. Some like Walrein look far more imposing in sprite firm for than 3D mode yet a lot of Pokemon like Whimsicott look cuter in 3D form.

The person below has defeated Brock in Pokemon Yellow using only Pikachu.

pkmin3033

False...never even considered trying that, haha. It'd take too long =P

The person below me has played B2/W2 in Challenge Mode?

pkmin3033

False, I've never hatched a shiny before, and I've never attempted to...don't have the patience for it.

The person below me has tried to use a Normal type move on a Ghost type before?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back