• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    O.o It's been so long since I watched TV, darlings, that I can't remember. I liked the Hoenn one, but that's the only one I can remember... the early Kanto one was good though - the one that didn't trust Ash...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Pikachu didn't trust Ash until the second episode, no, until the final middle of the first episode. Thanks G-d I found the GBA video of the first episode. I think of the Kanto's Pikachu, is like... the 'original' , 2nd The Jhoto's Pika, and then Hoenn.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I can't believe I missed this. May I join? I just love Pikachu! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay I won't wake them up. Aww..they are so cute. XD Thanks for letting me join. :D

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I found this, is from a site that I think they are crazy, but anyway, look at this and tell me what do you think:

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Sex: Male

Description: Little. Yellow. Different. A creature that shoots life destroying lightning bolts from his tail, yet still remains irresistibly cute. Take that Godzilla.

Years
    I joined this club somewhere I think please could some one tell me if I did to lazy * throws raichu into raichu fan club* STAY THERE

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I STILL HAVE MY COPY OF POKEMON YELLOW!!!!!!!!! AND I STILL PLAY IT!!!!!!!!! It was my first video-game I bought. I can't forget those good times *melts because of remembering those good times with Pikachu outside* I have heard about Thunder Yellow, but I have never saw it, please, can show it to me?

Back