• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    lol, Starie stop him from eating any more! *Starie trys to kiss Max as i take the cake* MINE ALL MINE!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    *with one hand stops Starie before she kisses me, and with the other I pull the dish to not let PHQ grab it* MWAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too good for you both XD. Don't worry EmeraldSky, it is perfect! XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    WELCOME ABOARD RED-SAN!!!! How a ya? XD why am I doing weird things today? and always? x_X anyway get used to the weirdness of the owner... fortunately: me......think so.... yeah, I think it's true... ?? I'm so weird I'm sick of being weird! and now I'm RANDOM!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Zikachu: Pikachu Pika!(hello Pika!)

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    Max Hunter said:
    *grabs quiclky cake back* sorry, studied martial arts, so that adds too, that I'm too fast for you XD hahaha [sarcasm]I'm so modest! [/sarcasm] XD
    *starts to cry* GIVE ME BAX THE CAKE U MEANIE! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    EmeraldSky said:
    Hey, if you want a piece of cake, help yourself, there's plenty for all!

::fills up bathtub in preparation to bathe Lita::

i would but max took it.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD u make the best cake.. *starie comes out of nowhere staring at the bathtub, then jumps in and joins Lita*

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    EmeraldSky said:
    Oh boy, two Pikachus to wash...

If Starie would stop splashing...

good luck.... *Lita and Starie are whispering in each others ears, then with an evil look on their faces they start splashing Emerald Sky merclessly*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    It's just me or no one noticed Animegirl? anyway. You're welcome here Animegirl, have a good time with us... and specially the Pikachus... for no normal reason.

Wait PHQ, I don't have YOUR cake, it is mine, you first took it, then I took it, you stole it again, and I took it back...once again.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Let's thank the towel to save Emerlad's back. Thank you towel. Now back again with PHQ business. Actually! these two cake pieces are mine! you have one piece because I eat a lot of chocolate! I think that means that I reject your challenge to a pok?mon battle.

Wow, I have never talked so... incredible XD

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    a pic of two pikachus
    The Pikachu Fan Club!

Back