• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Actually, I think Ghost Kirby was ONLY on Squeak Squad...

I see Tornado Kirby as being defensive with a offensive edge, because Kirby is invincible while he's a tornado.

Yeah, it's both actually. It repels attacks while in the form, and I like how is goes fast and moves all over the screen. It's one of my favorite. Out of all abilities, my favorite was the UFO and the sword Kirby. UFO since I like the different attacks it had, all depending how long you hold b. Sword Kirby since you could mix and his attacks were deadly. You can also use Sword Kirby underwater, which is why I liked it very much.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    UFO Kirby was also a good ability that I enjoyed in Amazing Mirror. Ice Sword is also awesome as well. I liked freezing my enemies with the ice sword and then kicking them across the screen. That's another thing I liked about ice Kirby. I use to love Angel Kirby back when I first played Kirby.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Some kirby news now. :D

Nintendo are releasing a new channel (in Australia, anyway. Not sure if it's out in US/Europe yet) called Kirby TV. It's a channel where they bring out episodes of Kirby, Right Back At Ya! (星のカービィ, Hoshi no Kābī, lit. "Kirby of the Stars") for showing. Episodes will come out every Monday and Thursday and will show until December 2011.

Source, as well as video

What are your thoughts on this?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Nintendo are releasing a new channel (in Australia, anyway. Not sure if it's out in US/Europe yet) called Kirby TV. It's a channel where they bring out episodes of Kirby, Right Back At Ya! (星のカービィ, Hoshi no Kābī, lit. "Kirby of the Stars") for showing. Episodes will come out every Monday and Thursday and will show until December 2011.

Source, as well as video

Well, for my little brothers and sisters that just adore these kind of shows, it would be a great help. As for me, I didn't have the chance to watch them in 4kids TV, so I can watch them now! I think it's alright in my opinion, pretty good.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years

Source, as well as video

I would love that, because I've only watched a few Japanese episodes that are on YouTube :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I started watching it last night because apparently I was late and had to start from episode 3. I like how they kept in Kirby's japanese "poyo" voice, but some of the other dubbing is kinda cool. King Dedede has a southern voice, which I thought was win. XD;

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I started watching it last night because apparently I was late and had to start from episode 3. I like how they kept in Kirby's japanese "poyo" voice, but some of the other dubbing is kinda cool. King Dedede has a southern voice, which I thought was win. XD;

I thought the same too...or I still do. Since I hear dubbed mostly, the voices I liked dubbed was Meta Knight's, (in which, to me, I loved the spanish accent and spanish background music they gave him...so epic to me XD.)....mostly. I liked Kirby though, original voices there.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Sorry guys I've been busy. Interesting about the Kirby show. I might start watching it. -oh short post here sorry for that-

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    *The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

I thought Kirby was PINK. It was only a color mistake, or US color code, based on the game's blac- n white scale. It's actually pink......but I guess white is OK. After this game was invented, they were trying to think of a color Kirby would stick on. Pink got stuck though, since it was the original colors, and they couldn't decide. If you were chosen to have picked a color, would you have stuck with pink or another color?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh yeah I remember seeing that a long time ago. Kirby use to be a small ghost or at least look like one instead of being pink.

If you were chosen to have picked a color, would you have stuck with pink or another color?

Hmmm, Blue, White, and Red Kirby are my favorite colors that I like to chose from the game so it's a hard choice for me to pick out of them but if I would really have to then it would have to be Blue Kirby. I love the light blue Kirby color and then the dark blue feet. Purple Kirby isn't that bad either.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I would have gone with something inbetween. Any shade of blue is fine, and purple is a favorite of mine. My number one favorite Kirby color is shadow, where it's a dark grey skin and black shoes/feet. Too dark though, so if I were to choose a color, it would probably have been purple or blue.

Back