• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "The Kirby Fan Club"
    Obviously where Kirby fans reunite. There weren't any up to date, the last one more than a month old, so I'm reviving this one.

You must remember him from his game hits, to anime series, of maybe even Smash Bros series. The epic pink puffball is back! Just post your name and where you first saw Kirby, and I'll think whether to add you. Answer any and as many topics in there as well as you like. Anybody can make a new topic, as long as it isn't very or too often.​

Owner & Co.
    Otherworld9)
    ~Co.~
    AshPikastar​

Fans
    Nutella
    Pikachewy
    Alternative
    ~Ryukaa
    Jayster23
    vaporeon7
    Edsbob
    AshPikastar
    Felly
    kirby-chan
    Stoney the Togekiss
    poketrainer729
    NightOfRemorse​

Current Talk
    Making up new Kirby abilities​

Fan Pics
    n/a

Events
    Rumors speak of a game coming out next year or so. (Atsumete! Kirby or Kirby Mass Attack DS) and a Wii Game

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Dude, I'm so in.

My favourite games are The Amazing Mirror, Super Star Ultra and Squeak Squad. The first two are pretty neat, too!

Oh yeah, the topic- it was over ten years ago. The first game I played was Kirby's Dream Course.

Not a big fan of the anime, though I think Meta Knight's Japanese voice is fabulous~

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
    Years
    Yaaay a club for Kirby! This name is my signature (as in signature for a picture) XD

Kirby is so cute! I draw him as well! ;)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Aaaand why wasn't this a club before? Count me in! :D

Gotta love that little pink puffball. To be honest, at first I thought Kirby was some sort of offspring from King Dedede and a pink chewing gum. I will never think that way again.

I think I first got into Kirby, or remember seeing him in either Kirby's Dream Land or Kirby's Fun Pak. The latter has got to be my favourite game of Kirby though, since it's just so awesome, and it introduced partners which are amazing. I remember going to my friends' house, and taking that game so we could play it, and that I could be the partner, since I loved being them. I also got the game on the Wii's Virtual Console, which I've finished also, and still play a lot to this day, since it's just amazing.

I also tried watching the Anime at one stage, but it didn't work out. It seemed too Pokemon-ish, with just the style, of a new story happening every single episode. I think I managed to get up to the appearance of Knuckle Joe, and then the subs showed swearing, as in "that's bulls--t!" and I'm like wtf? I did watch one where the anime tried to make an anime based on King Dedede.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    KIRBY. D<
    KIIIIRBY.
    I'm in.
    There's just something so badass about Kirby. <_>;

Where and when did you remember first seeing Kirby?
    When I was younger, my cousin gave me the Magic Mirror, via emulator.
    I. Loved. It.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I think I first got into Kirby, or remember seeing him in either Kirby's Dream Land or Kirby's Fun Pak. The latter has got to be my favourite game of Kirby though, since it's just so awesome, and it introduced partners which are amazing.
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kirby's Fun Pak/Super Star/Super Star Ultra is easily THE BEST Kirby game. It's one of the favourites of the fandom! The partner system is fantabulous with human and human, but with human and computer, it has humourous results. Especially with like Bugzzy; the computers don't really know what to do with him. As weird as that sounds. =/

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I also tried watching the Anime at one stage, but it didn't work out. It seemed too Pokemon-ish, with just the style, of a new story happening every single episode.[/FONT]

It's geared for young children, so some found it too "immature" or "predictable." It had an abundance of Japanese pop-culture references, which may have been lost in translation to the majority of western viewers. I didn't enjoy it much, and got up to the part where they fought Buggzy.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    When I was younger, my cousin gave me the Magic Mirror, via emulator.
    I. Loved. It.

That is a fantastic game, also! Another thing I really love about Kirby is the artistic design. Everything is so bold and colourful. The names of places sound yummy, too~

Years
    I'm in :D

i first saw kirby in Super Smash Bros.
    ever since then he has been the love of my life(Not literally)
    And i have played a few games like Squeak Squad and super star ultra.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    You are all in. I agree in that the Amazing Mirror was a favorite, as well as Squeak Squad.
    I first saw Kirby back when I was like 5 to 6 years old, in the Kirby 64 and the Crystal Shards. I also admire Meta Knight, I can use him well in Super Smash Bros, ;).
    Members as of now:
    -Nutella
    -Pikachewy
    -Alternative
    -~Ryukaa
    -Jayster23
    I actually have a blast of members, nice to see that. :cheeky:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I actually liked the Crystal Shards. It was a fun game, for the time that I played it. The whole getting two abilities to make super awesome ones were amazing in those games. I can't really explain my favourite combination since I haven't played the game in such a long time.

How about another simple Kirby question.

What's your favourite Kirby ability?

My favourite ability would have to be either Plasma or Beam. Beam is just so simple, and kinda really good if you use it right, and Plasma is just something I've always loved ever since I started playing Kirby's Fun Pak. It was an awesome ability, and I just love to run through with it on just that alone. :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    What's your favorite Kirby ability?
    -Sword and UFO....ufo since I could fly for so long, and since I admire them UFO's.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I love Kirby, he's my favourite non-Pokemon Nintendo character~!
    I am therefore joining.
    When my brother got Kirby's Dream Land for GB.
    Best Game and why?
    I love Kirby's Dream Land and still play it sometimes~!
    What's your favorite Kirby Ability?
    Defiantly sword Kirby, so awesome.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

That's a cruel question! >=/ It all depends on the game, but I'll say Magician, UFO and Tornado. Tornado in Squeak Squad = WIN. You can annihiliate most bosses with ease. So for a challenge DON'T USE TORNADO, 'K?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Seems like this group needs more love from me. So here you go group. Have a Heavy Mole.

Well it was either Heavy Mole or Kracko, and Heavy Mole appeals to me more. It like, the only boss which doesn't attack you, and gives out the Hammer ability, which is kinda awesome. <3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, What is your favorite Kirby Boss?
    -Zero 2, the ressurected form. I just like his reason of "Nobody gets to feel happiness if I could not. He revived himself from utter hatred and negative emotions, pretty evil.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    Hello there! I love the concept of Kirby, it's still so magical to me. DEM KURBS. Sorry.

Kirby's Dream Course way back when. I'd definitely play it again if I could get my mitts on it.

Best Game and why?
    Probably Superstar Ultra because of all the helpers and the various things you get to do, as well as the little side games. I also liked Squeak Squad because it was a cute game plus I loved the spray paint. I always painted him Snow coloured.

Magic Kirby's abilities are just so amusing and that top hat looks great on the guy, hahaha. I also liked the mirror ability, it was visually appealing and versatile too.

Favorite Boss?
    'King' Dedede. No, really.
    Because you would just roll around laughing at him, sometimes he could be quite the formidable opponent.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Edsbob, you're in. King Dedede for some reason is quite easy to beat, yet hard at other times. I guess he's just random. Especially in brawl, hes good to use when you get over theb slow speed.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Favourite Boss? I've always had a soft spot for Heavy Mole, or pretty much every boss. I like Darkness, Mr Shine + Mr Bright, Kracko, Whispy Woods and pretty much all of them, since they're all so amazing. Also Paint Roller since he's pretty cool.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Did someone mention Kirby? "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby thats a name you should know"....Ok I won't sing the opening theme song of the show.

I heard of Kirby ever since Super Smash brothers came out for the Nintendo 64. I started playing Kirby once I got Amazing Mirror.

Best Game and why?

The Amazing Mirror; not only is it my first Kirby game I ever played but I loved all the levels and how Kirby gets split in half. You could contact the other Kirbys to help you out during a battle; not to mention the amazing ending credits. You get to shoot the eye boss during the credits instead of having to just sit there bored until the credits end. I wish every game was like this or something similar.

I think my favorite was Ice Kirby and UFO Kirby. I can't remember since it's been a while since I actually played a Kirby game on the DS.

Favorite Boss?

The Master hands on Kirby Amazing Mirror. You get to fight two of them. I like this boss because it's challenging and fun to take out the hands.

Back