• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plushie Fan Club.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    About how many plushies do you own?
    If I included the Beanie Babies I own, I'd be around 300+. My room is loaded and I also take up space in the storage room with them. If I didn't include the Beanie Babies, I'd be around 40-50.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    How many plushies do you own?
    Well a while ago I sorted through my plushies and only keep some in my room which is about 15, but I have like 40 more in storage which are from my baby years and don't really belong in my room.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Do you have a favourite Plushie?
    Well like I said in my previous post I keep all my favourite plushies in my room. Yes I have about 15 favourites but I like them for different reasons. My Polar Bear is the softest, Chief (the chimp) is the biggest ets.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    About how many plushies do you own?

13...such a small collection. ><

Do you have a favorite plush?

My Christmas dog would have to be my favourite. I gave him a name a long time ago, but now that I've grown up a little, I'm really starting to hate it. So I'm trying to figure out another name to give him, since he is the best and deserves one worthy of being favourited.

Not far behind is my albino kangaroo. Love her and her little joey. Cx

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Welcome to the club Ash!
    New topic everyone! =)

What do you like about plushies? {i.e: They look cute, feel soft, good companions etc.}

Rizapop

pika-chaaaa~
    Years
    -pokes everyone- Can I join. I love my plushies. Once my room's done renovating and stuff, I'll be sure to take pictures and show them ya'll. ^_^

What do you like about plushies? {i.e: They look cute, feel soft, good companions etc.}
    Because you can cuddle them and fluff them and squish them and hug them and kiss them and make them go to sleep with you and you don't hear them complaining about that. ;x

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Welcome to the both of you!
    Please feel free to post new topics and pictures whenever you want. =)
    I hope you enjoy your time spent in the plushie club!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    WELCOME NEW MEMBERS! :D

X3 They're awesome. They're cute, soft, good to hug when you're depressed, good to sleep with, and THEY'RE FULL OF LOVE!

Years
    I must agree with the cuteness factor (although I have seen some that are really ugly). I like them mainly because when we move into our apartment, we can't have pets and my son will get kinda lonely I think. So my boyfriend and I have decided that when we move we're going to try and find 2 plushies that look like our dogs and 2 that look like our cats.Corny, but oh well.

OH! and welcome new members!

Back