• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This sounds fun.

Username: User 101
Reason for Joining the Club: I'm very dedicated to this site, at least in my eyes.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: I've found 3 purple guys, being Rukario, Master Kwesi Nkromah, and pokesph

What would you be if PC was actually a real-life city? Would you be the same person you are online in real life? Different?

I'd be the guy that's way too obsessed with playing games, just like I am xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To answer my own question, being in a PC-like town, I'd be a small town gal who's trying to make it big in the big city. She has these dreams of hers, but she can't make them happen unless she is backed up by people that support her. I'd also be a quiet and independent one who is always on her laptop at coffee shops.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If PC were a real-life city, I'd imagine it to be rather big, sort of like New York. As for how I would be in person, it'd have to be the same as Megan; I would be a lady trying to make it into the place, being established, and setting a routine so that I'd have chance to live life the way I'd like and whatnot.

I know it's much, much more tough than it actually might sound, but if we have plans, we all have to start somewhere.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Thought for sure I joined this group..?.. Guess not..

Username: Venitardus
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause anyone who's anyone joins this club because I want to be more active. Also PC is pretty much my online home.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

What would you be if PC was actually a real-life city? Would you be the same person you are online in real life? Different?

If I lived in a real life PC city, I would probably be my self in real life. Just a relaxed guy still try to figure out where to go in life.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah I think the member list could use some updating. xD We've had a few in the past couple of weeks. :D or maybe we got the whole community to join?!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Nice subject its intriguing.
Firstly i would likely be 75% the same. I am a lot nicer on here than i may be in real life at times cause i like being nice but if i met some people here that annoy me i would not be as nice cause posting is a ton different than talking haha. Id probably try to be myself as much as possible but i think id be the funny guy that you'd think is high but isnt haha. Id also run for mayor and lose! XD. But of coarse id probably be on a board or something to help run the city as i have my moments of focus and smarts and i can actually be quite organized and run a business so might as well put it to something worth it like making this city the best it can be!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm sorry for not updating this list, everyone. I've been planning to have a talk with Megan regarding recreating this club and whatnot (which I haven't gotten around to as of yet, unfortunately), so I didn't put much effort into having our current member list updated, causing it to go out-of-hand.

For a new topic--this might have discussed before a couple of times, but as many of us seem to find it to be interesting, I thought I would bring it up again--if it were up to us to change color of any existing PC usergroup, which would it be, and what would we swap it with? Why would we go with this particular color?

As for myself, I feel it'd be compelling if our mod group had turned to some darker shade of blue for a while (this one, perhaps?). Crimson wouldn't be a bad option, either!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love those two colors the best. They are more friendlier and they don't scream as much as the current ones imo. That and a little lighter green like AA green would also be alright as well, especially for Smod and Staff Admin colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back