• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd like to mention that the Secret Santa event is supporter exclusive. haha.

ORAS has literally made my interest in Pokemon intensify, as I find myself a bit more active than I wanted to be despite busy life and stuff. Thanks, ORAS <3

Years
I don't usually participate in secret santas since I am clueless with gifts and tend to get busier around the holidays. Fun to watch form a spectator's point of view though. c:

The OR&AS forum is precious though omg. I've been discussing things there a little more, going to end up being one of my favorite areas because these games are amazing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Reminds me, I still need to come up with my SS gift. le oops.

Aside from the Secret Santa event in the supporter forum? Anyone catching up on the 25 days of gaming? It's almost over, but I was able to participate in sharing my staff game faves of this year :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Reminds me, I still need to come up with my SS gift. le oops.

Aside from the Secret Santa event in the supporter forum? Anyone catching up on the 25 days of gaming? It's almost over, but I was able to participate in sharing my staff game faves of this year :D

Oh yeah. And srsly, why did we have the same game faves :O

I still have yet to give the gift, but I received mine already, since they wouldn't be around for the date :3 I might just give it later haha...

Also, I became 4 years yesterday and I was like wat. Dayum I'm old :O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh yeah. And srsly, why did we have the same game faves :O

I still have yet to give the gift, but I received mine already, since they wouldn't be around for the date :3 I might just give it later haha...

Also, I became 4 years yesterday and I was like wat. Dayum I'm old :O

That reminds me, I need to make a reminder! Be sure you post your gift when you get the chance okay!

4 years went by so quick! Congraaaats <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Congrats on your anniversary again, Gunner!

I've turned two this year, and am turning three in the next; it's hard to believe that time by this fast, haha. I haven't done much things on my first year at PC, aside from lurking in Other Chat section (now General Chat), responding to a couple of threads once every week or two that tend to grab my interest and whatnot.

Soon, it was time for Get-Together. I took part in it and made a couple of friends, which sort of helped raise my interest for the forum more, causing me to become slightly more active. Posting around seemed to have been rather fun, and before I even knew it, I wound up turning myself into an everyday user. I haven't looked back ever since after this; have been keeping myself to stick around as much as possible.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be five years old in June. It's hard to believe that a simple google search would led me to finding a great internet home for all these years.

Years
Belated congrats, Gunner, even though I already said that in your thread~

But man I've been pretty bad with section-wide events. Definitely making a resolution to participate more in those next year, always awesome having more things to do across the forum (not that I'm lacking or anything).

As for PCversaries.. this account turned three years old in September. Almost can't believe how young it is. o~O Though then I remember my old account from 2006 and reconsider that thought, lol!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
2006? Wow that's like almost 9 years from now. xD you'd be 9 years!

As the new year approaches, does anyone have any PC-related resolutions for 2015?

Salzorrah

Years
To be honest, I want to be more active in PC, mostly in my blogs and in FCG, since I'm really slacking it in the late part :3 Also, take part in more events, and who knows, maaaaaybe host some of mine :)

Years
March 19th, 2015 will be marking my 4th PCversary. Dang I am so old hahahaha

As for what I plan to do in 2015, hopefully continue to welcome any new faces to the forums, keep staying active in the sections I currently post in, moderating my Fairy-type club and one that I think I should do, use my blog more actively.

Maybe take part in events as well, since I barely ever do when one's around.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I thought i joined here already lol :3
Username: Dedenne1
Reason for Joining the Club: umm im in love with pokecommunity lol
Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve :p
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?
Umm the day it was created so i could join and be the first one to join up and spend my life on here and be an admin and make all the new topics lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Username: Antemortem
Reason for Joining the Club: pc's pretty cool i guess
Who's PC's Site Admin?: rukie my man

I saw the age thing and PC resolutions and figured I'd join so I could respond. I'm coming upon my three year anniversary on PC on January 21st so I think that's pretty cool. To think how much I've changed in three years and how much PC has influenced that is a really weird thought... but I like it and don't regret a second I've spent here. I'm resolving to convince others to not take shit so seriously, though, especially in regards to the forum or its members, and to be more open to new interactions, as well as discussion topics.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think I have two big resolutions for 2015. The latter part of 2014 my activity went down a little due to life, and things are going okay now. So, I am hoping to fix that once the year comes around. I also really miss welcoming members, as well as roleplaying...so that's also something I want to work on. Another thing I want to do is to finally meet a really good friend of mine on here. Almost four years now and we still haven't met and we want 2015 to be THAT year. It's gonna be easier once I move to Texas in March.

oh i'm sorry make that three lmao

Years
I know I'm fairly active with welcoming new guys, but I sorta want to go the extra mile in the new year and that's actively talking with them. Most of the time I only find myself saying hello in their introduction thread and the only times I end up talking are when they friend request me. Dragon and Sheep both inspired me to get active there and I want to do better in terms of interactivity.

Also, another one would be to get more active on the battle server again. My activity had been quite on-and-off there in the later half of the year and that must be fixed.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I'm only a little more than a year old as far as PC ages go. For 2015 I only have one goal on here, to be active the entire year. This year I was active for the first half, but became inactive in August and fizzled out entirely. I want that to change this year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I made that goal as well for this year, but I highly doubt that I'll make that happen. xD Sure that would require me to go on PC every day for at least two hours but I also gotta make some room for life. lol

Salzorrah

Years
I'll try to be more active in PC in general. Since I'm planning to do a blog channel here on PC, I've got to be active :3 Also, I REALLY need to get back on the FCG horse and make new clubs and actually make them active :x

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I will do this in feeble attempts to foster a connection with myself and this community.

Username: Arylett Charnoa

Reason for Joining the Club: I think I already said that above. But I am looking for more humans to add to my intense small roster of friends. This place is the best I could find and the most active. Also, boredom and taking breaks from projects. That too is a reason.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

I'm only a little more than a year old as far as PC ages go. For 2015 I only have one goal on here, to be active the entire year. This year I was active for the first half, but became inactive in August and fizzled out entirely. I want that to change this year.
That kind of sums me up right there! I joined ages ago, and then didn't do much of anything because I became discouraged. This place didn't feel *quite* right to me. Of course, after going on a long quest throughout the internet and leaving a place that I had been at for many years that I just became very dull about, this seemed to be my best bet. And now I'm back to give it another chance!

I will see if I can stay active throughout the year. It all depends on if I am encapsulated by this community. (Or maybe when I create that roleplay I'm planning.) So far, I feel very distant from everyone. Moreso this weirdo outsider who appears to say words and then disappears into the night. We'll see if we can change that. But if we don't, I won't be too sad. I don't expect myself not to feel like that for a while, as I tend to be naturally detached anyway.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Roleplaying is what kept me active here on PC! I've done a couple roleplays, and joined a bazillion of them. One of my resolutions this year is to get back into it, because it's what drew me to get active.

Can't wait to see what you have in store, Arylett!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back