• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • I think your entry is great, FNA! Awwwwww, and that's so sweet what you said about me! *blushes!* You're too kind! I hope to see many more entries in the contest! It sounds like quite a few of you are considering entering, so that'll be great! :D

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    Would art completed by a team be accepted? I posted some stuff (in the main art forum) that MysticFlames sketched and I colored. How would that go about?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Oooh, uh I have a question. *this'll give a bit of my pic away, but that doesn't matter* In my drawing, there's a little Charmander biting an Arbok; is that too risque? (It doesn't look scary though, I am cursed with the power to only draw cute XD) Is it gonna be too graphic or anything? There's no blood or anything, but you can see his teeth sinking in a bit.

If it's too much, I'll just change it. I'm not too stubborn. ^-^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I think that'll be fine, Light Azumarill! :) As long as the pic is rated PG-13 or less then it's okay, as that's the age for joining this forum. :) What you've described doesn't contain blood or graphic imagery so I think that'll be fine! ^^ Thanks for your question, and I hope that helps! :D

Years
  • There can be Violence...even blood...even a load of blood (Because I'm a violent loving person) BUT...there are kid's here so...I wouldn't alow gut's n' stuff XD

So pretty much what FG told you...keep it PG-13 rated.

Same goes for Romance...kissing and hugging is all good, but we wan't no Hentai.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • There can be Violence...even blood...even a load of blood (Because I'm a violent loving person) BUT...there are kid's here so...I wouldn't alow gut's n' stuff XD

So pretty much what FG told you...keep it PG-13 rated.

Same goes for Romance...kissing and hugging is all good, but we wan't no Hentai.
    Hmm.....imagine if someone entered such a piece.....>_< bleh....that would be VERY bad...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    It'll be intresting if that sort of thing happened. Anyways Ive entered my latest creation,my Meta-Scizor!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Overlord IX ! XD You look like ya beat meh!!!
    >=D Expect PAYBACK!!! I will get you one day with that pokemon! gah ! XD lol I sound so ticked but I'm not, However expect a little something in your mail ^_~ I wont say what though hahahahah XD.
    Sweet job guys I love both of yours =3 .

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *fear sweatdrop*
    Ummm.....okaaay.... XD
    I always thought your drawings might be better than mine. Looks like this might end with a draw! lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Looks like this gonna be a battle of colours and reality VS shading and technology. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    XD Still,we need more participants if we want a real competition.
    PS: Thanks for the rep. ^^

Back