• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • I have a small question which doesn't apply to this month.

How do the judges choose the theme for that particular months contest?

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where other users can post some ideas for next months theme, or something like thats.

Personally, I would like next months theme to be interpretations of Pokemon moves :).

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Good question, kohei! ^^

If you have any suggestions for a theme, feel free to post them in here :) As this is for discussion of the contest, that's where they'd be most fitting. :D Remember to make them very broad and not too specific. :)

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's entries so far! It's going to be very hard to judge!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Aw, your guys' entries are great! That Banette's too cute, and I couldn't draw anything techinical like Overlord. ^^;

As for ideas for everyone to do... um, I know a lot of the artists draw pokemon/human and animal/human morphs. That would be an interesting contest. (Dunno if I would enter though, I kinda stink at humans XD)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • If that's so, then we're trashed. XD

[/brain dead]

LOLXD What do you meen o_o? If you guys are meening the oekaki drawing or anything dont worrie XD I have a feeling I'm already out this month with Light azumarill entering , maybe next month eh? XD.

__
    As for ideas for everyone to do... um, I know a lot of the artists draw pokemon/human and animal/human morphs.
    ___
    Thanks LA for the commentary =3 this is ganna be a awesome contest XD I'm fired up and feel like what ash does for battle >=D heheheh... -ahem.
    As for what I quoted,
    The pokemon/humans =3 are called Pokesonas or Pokes for short XD. I think it would be very cute =3

I dont know what idea would be good for next month o.o but I wonder if that is to narrow , I stink at humans too XD closest to them I can do is a sweet image of mewtwo or D, would be one very good way to practice though ^^.
    Like I was telling PV I wished that FF wasint taken out of the votes for ideas cause I do a pretty meen chocobo in 3D and in oekaki XD I have loved them since befor pokemon came around =3 Sorry if I get bricked for this: hids behind pillow:

I'm so hyper XD I just love the entries!!! I actualy have a tough time thinking who would win <3 I feel so bad for the five of you . If I didint join I would help you but I did as the first entry so I'm kinda screwed XD.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Plushie can't draw Pokemorphs for beans. XD

And thankies for the comment, Light_Azumarill!! Teh Banette totally hugs you. XD

What about.. Animals? Just regular IRL animals. Plushie would enter a giraffe. XD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Chibis are kewl. ^_^

Even though Plushie can't draw those either. XD She can draw Yoshi, Boo, Banette, and some other things, and that's all. Sad, innit it?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Im not to sure about chibis.... Hey guys,looks like we got more competition!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Man...if Pokemorphs was the next choice, and I not be a judge, I'd tear apart the competition....j/k. I'd be a high ly possible winner. But heck, being a judge is fun, so no issues. As for Chibis......*buries self*

Hmm.......well, I was thinking of....new move illistrations...like you draw the pokemon doing a new attack, and you write the name somewhere on the page...this was off the top of my head just now, so bear with me...XD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Chibis are cute, and I draw cute stuff good, so I'd definitely enter that! ^^ Making up a pokemon attack would be cool too.

Maybe there could be a "draw yourself anime-style" theme. That would be fun; though I would stink at it again. Man... I'd have to really work at it before I'd enter. Or a game character theme. I know lots of the people here love games, I know I do. *thinks of drawing Kirby* Heehee.

Oh, and RaikouRider's contest pic is really cool! The Beedrill's really cute. =3

Years
  • Azu-san: I like your idea of drawing yourselves *Thinks* Perhaps we will make an exception XD

Awesome entries so far dudes!

But I have to say.......

My Pikachu PWN'S YOU ALL!

Back