• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    man Light_Azumarill's is quite cool, man so many good pics, i reallt love the Flygon one too, man i like em all this contest should be close, like always good luck to everyone! :)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thank you gilbertman =D This one is a really good one ahnd I havent seen so many close enteries since Df dadragonz forums!
    =3 thanks for the comment btw I'm hopeing I at least get therd right now XD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    X_X Ooops! I mean... meep!

Lol. Yeah, um, I should watch my mouth more. ^-^ Oh, that's a really good horse. I can't draw horses very well; they always end up looking like dogs.... XD So, yeah, very good!

Oh! I see Kakashi and Sasuke Lover has entered. Good for her! ^-^ I really like her latest picture!

Good luck!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Oh I know that picture is just adorible =3. I love the thickness in the ears and the backround makes it seem kinda like a old CardCepters ep I saw once , I swear I'm in love with yue... (Wants to draw him so bad but doesint have the guts to screw him up X_X)

The unicorn was somethin he made up while playing with the white textures he found on Shipainter. =3 I must show you the laitest, just for peakings sake XD

(Dang man I dare ya to enter and wip are butts XD (knows he's never in this area of Pc.)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    O.O Aw, I could never draw big cats like that. ;_;

Birds maybe, but not on the computer. Birds are my best work, though I've hardly tried to draw them on the computer. For a long time I was "anti-drawing-on-the-computer" because I thought that it would replace traditional art. I think I was about 12. ^__^

Now I'm a bit more open, but I always prefer to draw my pics on paper when possible.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    lol yes CC ^^ It doesint matter what style you use, just draw whatever pokemon is to your likeing in your own style even if it's the original ^^ Thats what La did, pretty good btw, and I'led like to see your drawings of those birdies sometimes =3 I can make one heck of a swan but I dont know if any other comply.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    This may come off as a very n00bish post, but I'd like to enter in the Pok?mon theme, if it's okay. I've got a few drawings that I think might have a chance. ^^; Only one entry, right? Or can there be more? I'm sorry, I didn't see any answer in the first post, and I'm lazy. XD

If it's alright, here is my entry, a Ninetales, done in oekaki [Shi Painter]. ^^

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Ohmehgee! Crystal Clair! Your entry is the awesomest!

If I wasn't already dead before, I am so dead now! =D

And Minako, yes, only one entry, and that Ninetales would be graciously accepted, I'm sure. =3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Random Plushie, thanks. It only took me like an hour. All I did was do my usual drawing, get a pic from Pokesho for guidence and used a little artist's secret of mine that I discovered by intense experimenting and examination of the anime's art.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Oh wow Crystal Clair! That's so awesome, it looks just like the anime! And the girl has my name too... which is kinda weird... XD

Man, I would not want to be a judge... how do you pick between pictures like FNA's and Crystal Clair's? They're both drawn beautifully, but they're completely different. Wow, everyone's so good here! ^-^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow, one contest, so many art styles.
    The great thing about contests are that I can look at a wider range of styles :)
    It helps a lot!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Oh wow Crystal Clair! That's so awesome, it looks just like the anime! And the girl has my name too... which is kinda weird... XD

Man, I would not want to be a judge... how do you pick between pictures like FNA's and Crystal Clair's? They're both drawn beautifully, but they're completely different. Wow, everyone's so good here! ^-^

Totally.. I feel so sorry for the judges. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I know O-O I'm Starting to want the presedent job just to help them out in future judging XD Maybe I'll ask if I can help out anyway in the end o_o I dont know.... hm...

Btw I got another idea, what if one of the months(go figure) We do PLUSHIES!!! XD Plushie pokemon,megaman,dino,animals.ect everywhere :wants to jump in a pile of emXD:

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah? i thought it would be cool and the plushies could be of anything XD Me owning 270 pokemon ,disney and animal plushies gave me the idea along with the ampharos plushie I made for the Presedency .

I dont know if I'll win though o_O I'v only been voted for by one person so far and cybex is like 16 ahead of me XD Me and him seem to deck it out since he and I became friends. talk about a little friendly competition =3 me and LA, me and Cybex, then me and porgon XD

:Edit: LOLXD yay! If I dont post anymore and just edit myself I will be abil to be lucky for the contest and the Election with Post number 777!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    XD

If I knew you were running, I probably would've voted for ya. X3

Yes, Plushie is very oblivious, and casted her votes before you put up your campaign av and stuffies, so she did not realize you were running. So sowwy. n.n

In other news, I have a Marvin banner now. XD *pokes siggy*

Paint totally butchered it, though.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow, this is so exciting! And the month is quickly slipping by too. I hope some more people enter, there's only, what, like seven so far? Eight? Pretty close looking.

Oh, yeah, FNA, I never said anything about your collab idea! (At least I think I didn't... >_<) I'd really like to do one sometime! But you'll have to keep in mind, I've never really done a collab pic. The only time I've ever done that was when I drew something and my brother colored it. ^^; So, you'll have to excuse me if I seem a little lost. I once tried to do another collab pic sorta thing with a friend of mine for a school project, and she kept getting mad at me for 'ruining her work'. So also forgive me if I seem a bit timid about it, I haven't had many good experiences. XD Though I really do think it would be fun!

And the plushie idea sounds fun! I'd do it. ^-^

EDIT: I love Marvin! Such a cutie! XD

Back