• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    oh yeah he's in. since i won earlier today when i was challenged that puts me in 5th place.
    so guess what Shroud?

THE RIVALRY WILL BE RESSURECTED! I CHALLENGE YOU!
    (i'll get my revenge later lugia :P)

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    oh yeah he's in. since i won earlier today when i was challenged that puts me in 5th place.
    so guess what Shroud?

THE RIVALRY WILL BE RESSURECTED! I CHALLENGE YOU!
    (i'll get my revenge later lugia :P)

A battle huh? what a drag. I'm in no mood anymore, but I guess I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Polkop should be on later today to update you guys into the wifi ladder listings. this might be like one of the few combination of days that it was a bad time to sign up :) but better now then later when other people sign up before you!

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    after 5 days you get an automatic win. If it has been 5 days, I guess the best thing to do is message/tell polkop.
    And Jin-roh, I look forward to your revenge.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    lost my challenge to Shroud :)
    we did a series match Shroud won 2 games to 0

We did a series match because of a wifi error midgame in battle one.
    We both agreed in having said series.
    Beat Jin twice:
    3-0 then 1-0 in the most stellar epic amazing comeback ever. (I was down 1-4 in jin's favor) :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    We did a series match because of a wifi error midgame in battle one.
    We both agreed in having said series.
    Beat Jin twice:
    3-0 then 1-0 in the most stellar epic amazing comeback ever. (I was down 1-4 in jin's favor) :)
    It was pretty epic. i'd elaborate... but that would spoil the surprise for others should that number come up again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back