• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Question before I ask to try out, if I do become a gym leader, am I able to change my team up between challenges?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I would like to be a WI-FI Gym Leader.
    Those are the rules I want: Standard clauses, all tier can be use, no legendary pokemon in both team.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I would like to be a WI-FI Gym Leader.
    Those are the rules I want: Standard clauses, all tier can be use, no legendary pokemon in both team.
    Okay...however you need to try-out, check the first post for more details.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Either close the Shoddy league or accept challenges leaders....xD
    Difficult if you keep refusing to battle...

People need to challenge us? Not just random challenges on Shoddy, it's not like we can just automatically tell the difference. Either VM us or post in the thread so we know if you're challenging...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Accepted, anyone that wishes to watch or whatever, it'll be on PC Shoddy Server.

Fail, that's all I can say. Man I'm off my game today. Lost to SCV, didn't bother to pay attention to the score, but I think it was 4-0. :x

Don't hurt me. ;o;

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Defeated Aero 4-0.
    ------------------------------

Challenge La la.
    Defeated La-La 1-0. Really close game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Defeated Aero 4-0.
    ------------------------------

Challenge La la.
    Defeated La-La 1-0. Really close game.
    What he said, if that damn Scarf TTar hadn't missed with SE. :P

Alas, it seems my first holy has failed! In my everlasting quest to convert or strike down all infidels, I'm still open. (this is a desperate cry for challenges.)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I'll challenge Syndrome next, I guess.

EDIT: or Postman.

EDIT2: Just had too miss Leaf Storm...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    SCV058 challenged me and lost.
    Thoughts challenged me and cheated!@#$%%^^^@#$@$#@$@#$@

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • Errr, I-uh, beat Thoughts...he forfeited because he claims he has a Stark Cup match. I personally think things were looking bad for him. >:D So I claim this as an actual win! (And it should be counted as one due to the fact that he forfeited.)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I'm worried about the lack of interest from decent battlers on WiFi at this current moment, IMO i feel the WiFi leauge will be too easy from the responces so far. We need more people to be tested! D_A get ur ass on wifi and support it, no excuses >>

.Aero

Years
  • If anyone could provide me with pokemon that can make up the team I want, I'd gladly play for a Wifi spot. :P But alas, I don't think anyone is willing to give out free pokemon. V_V

Also, I won't be available for challenges today or tomorrow seeing as how my AP US History test is this Friday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back