• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • World King just VM'ed me asking if there were any spots open for WiFi. I didn't give him a test battle, but seeing as I've battled him quite a bit already, I'll just skip ahead to saying he has my support. ^^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Updated! And added World King as a GL.

For people who are wanting to try-out, read the OP.

Also, we need more challengers please; thinking of kicking out some people and lowering the current amount so they can challenge.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • I'll start challenging again by tomorrow. :)
    Frankly I'm just too lazy to play any pokemon today, and yet I log on here to see what's going on. Oh well.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, if you're looking for challengers...

I was just wondering what the stance was on members of the league challenging it themselves? Because if we could, I'd take a shot at it. xD

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • I know i'd challenge people in a heartbeat. GL vS GL action.
    could make that a way of ranking up to a E4 spot... beating all the other GLs

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Well, so far I've defeated Jin-roh and World King out of the wi-fi Gym Leaders. Still waiting for the others to respond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back