• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Re-branding Agency™

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Weavile? You must mean the Dark/Ice type Pokémon, Glaceade? (Glace-ee-ade) - Glacier (ice)

Please rename Bellsprout!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Bellsprout will now be: Sprootsuckle. The reason? He's a sprout, them roots are so noticeable, and when I see one I think of the word honeysuckle...

So... Sprootsuckle..

And now please rename Ratata

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Murivasion (Murinae, the subfamily that rats and mice belong to+Invasion)

I really can't stand Beedrill!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
What about Buzzkill?
cause, y'know, it's buzzes, and it's dangerous, and seeing it may indeed just kill your buzz :P

What about Murkrow?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Electrodent! The Electric Rodent Pokémon!
Except the name is a portmanteau of electrode and rodent, but Electrode Rodent seems like a weird Mega Evolution for Electrode haha.

Let's give Hariyama a new name.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Renaming Arceus.. how about Novolis, due to its normal typing but change in type when holding a plate!
- (Novo = Change / Normal = Normallis in Latin // from what I've gathered from Google, ofc)

How about renaming Trubbish?

Back