• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéthletes (Working title)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Looks okay (presumably--it looks horrible regardless in IE6 XD) on smaller resolutions but...

otherwise, myyyy that's a lot of empty space.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, gradient is better than flat. :( Maybe try out some different backgrounds.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Myabe a made up stadium like thing. Like you go and draw(or someone else)draws the stadium for the backround in FPV looking all grand and majestic. Put it on one side and a drawn interpitation of the sports we know on the otherside.

Cherrim

Years
    @Jake: Not necessarily. Fix one part of the bg (the stadium, or whatever) to one side and then have the extra stuff loop. Sounds simple to me. It needs *something* to the sides, or if not, it needs to be shorter vertically so it's not leaving so much space on each side.

Cherrim

Years
    lmfao it looks so horrible on IE6 right now. :( Screencap it in a decent browser?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Its good. I just thin Chikorita/Quagisre need to be next to Typhlosion and then togepi on the other side. Same sides just more centered next to it.

Cherrim

Years
    It's getting there! Put something behind the Typhlosion to even out the blank space to its immediate right and left.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I would think its mighty fine. I might sound annyoing but maybe just maybe if say larvitar/croconaw were brought a bit to the right and down it would be just perfect. Dunno bout other people.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    looking good so far, though I've noticed that as the window gets smaller Marill overlaps Houndoom and leaves about 150px of blanks space between itself and typhlosion. (my suggestion would be to scoot marill over about 80px or so and that should clear it up for the most part)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I have a small screen so I dunno I can't see most of this. Ah okay yeah like Gerri said marill moves and now I see why you want croconaw/larvitar there. In a small screen it crops perfectly.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    You know, I still think the background just... needs something. :( The gradient looks okay but it's so *plain* behind them.

Added bonus, I've attached what I see. XD;

Back