• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéthletes (Working title)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Well Archer is using Ubuntu, which is easier than windows to invert the screen for the visually impaired, If I was on the Mac side of My computer it would be as easy as: ctrl+cmd+alt+8. However I have no idea how to do that in windows.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Well Archer is using Ubuntu, which is easier than windows to invert the screen for the visually impaired, If I was on the Mac side of My computer it would be as easy as: ctrl+cmd+alt+8. However I have no idea how to do that in windows.
    Ah, right. Thanks for the explanation.

Years
    Yeah, for me, it's a simple Super+M for everything or Super+N for just the active window. Super is the Win key, btw. I'm not sure how one would do it in Windows. You could use the magnifier's Invert option in Vista onwards, but I'm just guessing. You could look into software like PowerStrip to do it.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh wow that is awesome. I love how gold your name is as a supporter.
    Now for the hilarious bit - I just realised what that Unbreakable meant by inverted - The theme option in the theme picker. [/facepalm]

Actually, that might just be enough to get me to use my first dark theme. That's an impressive feat, by any means.

Name it...... The Pokéthletes - Night Shift

Night shift is a pun, yes.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I just had a neat idea, though I have no idea if it's even possible. I think it would be really cool if we could move the links for the Blog and possible the New Posts from the Navbar up to the opposite side of the Search area.
    Sort of like this:

Years
    Gerri, that's brilliant. And I can't see why it wouldn't work, Todoroki.

You guys missed my name suggestion for the inverted theme, thanks to the page rollover =/

Name it...... The Pokéthletes - Night Shift

Night shift is a pun, yes.

Now I've got another lame idea - this time for the main theme and it's another pun. =/

Go For Gold!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Possibly Pokethletes-The Underground Gym
    I mean I dunno if its possible and if I really want it cause the way Gerri showed it its without arrows for the CP and blog. I got too used to them I think.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well actually the links for the user cp and the other links would still be in the navbar, for compatibility, I was actually referring to the quick links that have been used in many themes recently.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    it makes things simpler, I'm quickly tiring of clicking 2 things to get someplace that can be easily linked to up there.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You mean it went to the left? Hmm I think its cause more common to have it there I think. Also cute I like the depth it has for the bottom part on the posts.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Ok, I'm very much liking this idea of the personal Menu, Now that is cool. (hehe blank page when you go to set it up, that's funny) XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I also love how you can now change your status for online/offline when it will get implemented. I mean its a quick easy way and all.

Back