• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéthletes (Working title)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    AH! The logo. That's what it needs a pokethlon logo:
    The Pokéthletes (Working title)

The big hand coming out of the ball. Could that work? the site if you need some ideas:
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/introduction/pokethlon01.html

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    These colours are lovely. I could see myself using this skin on a regular basis.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Wow Jake, this is impressive. I'm crazy about the header, because it looks kind of old school, and really metallic. And the color scheme; blue and yellow-orange are GORGEOUS together. The only thing I would change is the text on the header. For some reason, it looks a little too sharp. But it's still pretty. :A

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Look at Larvitar. Wth is that pink thing? I'm not even going to ask.

I mean, Sentret looks like its uh, yea...

Is this supposed to be some perv theme or something?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The header background isn't wide enough, the pokemon at either side are floating on blue space for me. xD

Years
    The header background isn't wide enough, the pokemon at either side are floating on blue space for me. xD

Ah, so you've got a really big screen like me. xD;;
    Yeah, I've got the same thing going.

I like the idea of using that Logo somewhere. It's pretty nifty.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Doesn't even have to be a big screen. I'm running a pretty low resolution and it also does that. However, I just noticed it to tell you the truth.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    If it's in the official art, why would I have problems with promoting it? D;

That said, updated the header to be adaptive. This should hopefully make somewhat better use, even though it's not a background change like you guys suggested.

Oh. I didn't realize that was the official art. My apologies. Anyways, I like what you've done with the banner, duplicating the images some to fill in the empty space. (b'')b

Years
    The Bar for "DJ Mary's Back" seems to have really big gaps between the others, not sure if that's intentional or not.

Besides that, I really like that race track look. x)

Years
    I'm happily using this as-is, although I'll be interested to see the buttons when they're done - if they use the same font as the banner, that is. :D I miss text-only buttons...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh now that is a theme banner! Its stand outish look is great the thing looks like a proper track and it overall has a great look. Ah the online offline thing is pure genious.

Years
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the spacing. And I'm talking about the screenshot, too, so it's not like it renders better for me.

Any closer and things will tend to get crowded. That goes for the pokemon and the "announcements" in the backdrop. It just works how it is. :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The invereted version is so sexy. It's the dark theme we've all been waiting for.

Definetley a yes for me. I can't wait for the buttons too.

Years
    The invereted version is so sexy. It's the dark theme we've all been waiting for.

Definetley a yes for me. I can't wait for the buttons too.

You mean just inverting all the colours? *Super+M/invert* Oooooh! I like it. That just works. Plus the supporter colour is now an awesome gold. Maybe I'll just leave it inverted. :P

Back