• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Hello guys, I'm PokeUser45. Sorry for the long delay I've created for you guys. I changed my username because I forgot my e-mail address and my password. Since Zimvee, the original storyteller of my Pokemon RPG is going to be gone for a period of time to see family, I'll be doing the Pokemon RPG until he returns.

dude, if you seriously are the original creator of the rp, then too bad. You haven't been online for months and left everyone who signed up for the rp hanging. Zimvee took over the rp which makes it officially his now, not yours. You do not have the ability to do whatever you want with it for this reason.

Also, Zimvee didn't give you permission to do anything with the rp, so whatever you try to do, it won't work. Just a fair heads up before you try anything.

WAIT!!! How could you possibly foget your email address?! I'm not buying this at all....

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Don't worry Pika_Master, he's probably just some random who wants to take over the RP for no reason. He saw that Zimvee wasn't the original owner so he is pretending that he is.
    Just like Zimvee said, we should just ignore him. Messing with us and getting us angry may just be what he wants. We shouldn't give him the satisfaction of winning...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • wow didn't know we had such good defenders here! thank you both! anyways i have access to a computer (at night) for the next few days so i will be able to update till i leave for my aunts!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Flareon: Take out growl for bite.
    I'm going to add Bret's profile here as well.

Bret

Character Info
    Trainer- Pika_Master414
    Gender- Male
    Age- 11
    Birthdate- April 14, 1997

Appearance- Bret looks exactly how he acts: childish and immature. He is fairly tall for his age and has the face of a baby with large eyes and a small nose and mouth. He wears the same clothes all the time.

Personality- Bret has never transferred from a child to a preteen. He is immature and sometimes rash and brave. This personality usually lands him in trouble all the time, and he can never use his brains to get out of these situations. Bret usually needs someone to watch him to keep him out of trouble.

History- Bret had lived a fairly normal in his hometown, Pewter City, by just going to school and then coming home, but he knew his life was missing something: pokemon. But because of his personality, and the fact that his parents were usually busy, he was never allowed to go capture a pokemon of his own
    One day, though, Bret talked his parents into letting him go to the Viridian Forest. His parents told him to just be careful. As it turned out, Bret was attacked by a mob of bug pokemon. Luckly, a trainer by the name of Gold came and saved him and then stayed with him until they got out of the woods safely. Bret liked this trainer by the very first time he watched him battle. He sticked with him to watch him save a fossil and defeat the local gym leader, Brock. Now Bret journeys with Gold and hopes to learn everything he can about pokemon.

Pokemon Info:
    Zubat

Level- 22
    Type- Poison/Flying
    Gender- Male
    Ability- Inner Focus
    Attacks- Leech Life, Astonish, Supersonic, Bite
    Nature- Lonely
    Obtained- Caught in Mt Moon

Meowth

Level- 18
    Type- Normal
    Gender- Male
    Ability- Pickup
    Attacks- Scratch, Growl, Bite
    Nature- Lax
    How Obtained- Caught along Route 6

Diglett

Level- 26
    Type- Ground
    Gender- Female
    Attacks- Magnitude, Mud-Slap, Sucker Punch, Earth Power
    Ability- Arena Trap
    Nature- Lax
    How Obtained- Caught in Diglett Cave

Away Pokemon
    Nidorina

Level- 17
    Type- Poison
    Gender- Female
    Ability- Poison Point
    Attacks- Growl, Scratch, Poison Sting, Double Kick
    Nature- Modest
    Obtained- Caught Along Route 3

Items-
    Potion x1
    Moon Stone
    Pokeball x3

Silver

Character Info
    Player- Pika_Master414
    Gender- Male
    Age- 15
    Birthday- June 24, 1993

Appearance- Silver is always the type of guy who looks extremely moody and not the one to mess with. He stands at an average height of 5'7. Everytime you meet him, you will see the same black, sleeveless skull shirt and dark brown pants on him. He also wears a small necklace around his neck all the time. The most noticable thing about him besides his clothes is the crazy light brown hair on his head that makes him look a good three inches taller than his actual height. You will never see him smile or laugh about anything unless it is for his own personal greed.

Personality- Silver has been a very moody person all his life starting from the time he was just a small toddler. He is the type of guy who never likes to be told that he is wrong and wants to better than everyone at everything. Before they both left for home, Silver constantly picked on and put down his younger brother, Gold, who was three years younger than him. He is never happy about anything and will show his emotions through his harsh actions, especially towards Gold.

History- Silver lived a normal life with the exception of growing up with eight other siblings. It is strange how he developed his harsh personality, especially since he was the favorite of his two older sisters and the favorite playmate of his brother Emerald. He could never be bothered with any of his siblings and constantly locked himself away from all of them until they all turned their attention to his three younger siblings, Gold, Red, and Blue.
    Silver grew up with a special hate towards his younger brother, Gold when they both were very young. He always seemed to be the favorite of everything and was always the cute little kid. Everyone thought it was strange when they learned that they both were brothers, looking at their opposite personalities, and just they looked nothing alike.
    Silver grew especially hateful when he learned that Gold had set off on a pokemon journey. Deciding that he shouldn't get the glory anymore, Silver set off right behind him and is constantly challenging him to be the best ever.

Pokemon Info
    Primeape

Level- 32
    Type- Fighting
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Fury Swipes, Seismic Toss, Screech, Rage
    Ability- Vital Spirit
    Nature- Adament
    How Obtained- Caught along Route 2 using a stolen pokeball

Arbok

Level- 30
    Type- Poison
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Glare, Screech, Acid, Crunch
    Ability- Shed Skin
    Nature- Lonely
    How Obtained- Caught along Route 4

Items
    Pokedex
    PokeGear
    Pokeball x4
    Great Ball x1
    Potion x3

Badges
    Boulder Cascade Thunder
    The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC ThreadThe Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC ThreadThe Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Emerald

Character Info
    Trainer- Pika_Master414
    Gender- Male
    Age- 16
    Birthday- January 3, 1992

Appearance- Emerald is what you would describe "cool" when looking at him. He stands at exactly six feet which is fairly tall for his age. He is always wearing a green warm-up suit to match his name and a flashing pair of green and white sneakers. He is very friendly-looking with his amber colored eyes and cool spiked black hair.

Personality- Emerald is a very friendly, happy addition to his large family. He is more of a supportive character than a battling one, cheering for his family members from the sidelines. He is extremely optimistic and intelligent when it comes to events or tight situations. He loves to cheer people up and bring out the best in people. His goal is to pass on some of his personality to his younger brother, Silver.

History- Emerald has spent almost his whole life trying to find what he was really best at. He spent a normal childhood at home, playing all the time with his younger brother, Gold and running away frequently from his two older sisters who admired him greatly as their live doll.
    When Emerald was thirteen, he left home on a journey to a foreign country in hopes of proving his worth to his family. He sadly returned home after only a year of traveling and continued his peaceful life with his family which slowly decreased as more of his siblings left for their journeys.
    Emerald decided to give traveling another chance and began to explore Kanto just to see the lands, not for badges. He ran into Silver on his journey and decided to become his cheerer as Silver traveled through Kanto in hopes of becoming tha champion.

Pokemon Info
    Wartortle

Level- 30
    Type- Water
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Withdraw, Bite, Protect, Water Pulse
    Ability- Torrent
    Nature- Brave
    How Obtained- Rescued from Team Rocket when he was just a Squirtle

Items
    Super Potion x5
    Pokeball x5

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Golbat: Don't learn Air Cutter
    Charmander: Growl for Dragon Rage, allow evolution

Also, Charmander didn't set Golbat's wings on fire... he set the air around ithem on fire and the continuous flow of oxygen from Golbat's Wing Attack kept it burning.
    I'm sorry if that's not how Wng Attack works, buti prefer it like that. =D

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • My new Trainer Card is in my sig.

EDIT: Will the future gym leaders be the same strength an in FR/LG or will they be stronger, because almost everyone in this RP has enough firepower to beat Erika and possibly Koga.
    Crobat: Keep same moves
    Dugtrio: Trade Dig for Mud Bomb
    Pidgeotto: Evolve and replace Gust with Wing Attack
    Primeape: Replace Swagger for Cross Chop
    Ivysaur: Keep moves the same

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Yes and no...let me explain. When we go to Johto you have level 5 pokemon you get from Elm but you can also have a level 10 Pokemon that hatched from an egg of one of your old Pokemon and it will have an egg move of your choice

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • That sounds cool! I can't wait.

Charmeleon: Smokescreen for Scary Face

I've made my second post for Lavender Town. I really want that Snorlax! LOL
    I'm much happier with this post, I'd say it's one of my best.

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
  • Hmm? I wanted to join, but which starter is still avalaible? Or maybe I don't need one siince it's already in Lavender town?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Hmm? I wanted to join, but which starter is still avalaible? Or maybe I don't need one siince it's already in Lavender town?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're allowed to sign up. According to the first page, fire and water are open.
    Therefore you must right up a sign up sheet based off of the other characters, choose a fire or water Pokemon as your starter and then create a team of other Pokemon that you would have captured had you started from the beginning.

Again, I'm not 100% sure about it. That's pretty much how I got into the RP, since we are so far ahead your sign-up must be really good.
    Don't exactly listen to me entirely though, I'm not running this RP. Wait for Zimvee and ask him, sorry if I'm doing something wrong here Zimvee.
    I'm just using the information you told me to try and help you out.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • But where should I start? Random route? Pallet town? Or just following the current town?

You would probably start in lavendar town where everyone else is. You would pick a fire or water starter and maybe two or three other pokemon that you may have caught on your journey. Just like Kevmysta, I'm not totally sure. Besides, you can't start until zimvee says you can, so he'll tell you everything.

Right now, I would just make the sign-up and pick a starter and zimvee will give you all the details.

Make sure to make it good.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • yes if you want to join make a VERY good sign up as we are extremlly far in the rp and you can pick any fire and water type that exist in kanto and you would start in Lavender Town. Oh and if you wanted any other pokemon list those too

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
  • Here's a sign-up sheet. Maybe it's pretty similiar with the one you see in the hoen challange thread. But since it's sign ups already closed, I decided to just change it a little and move it here. I hope it's OK for you >.<

Full Name:
    Seyren Gilitzer

Nickname: Either Seyren or just Ren

Birthday: 2nd Of October

Hair Color: Plain green. Don't miss it with a leaf >.<

Hair Length: Not too long, but at least reached the back

Hair Style: Her hair is kind of straight, but started to become wavy in the end of her hair.

Eye Color:
    Dark Brown

Height: 5'3"

Body Structure:
    Her body size is just normal. Not too fat and not too thin. It's just that she's a bit short >.<

Basic Clothing:
    A yellow shirt with a small ribbon tied on the collar. She paired it up with a red mini skirt and sometimes a green vest for the top.

Accessories:
    Normal reading glasses. She put them on her head if she's not reading.

Personality:
    Ren is a girl with a very strong will. In the other case, she's the princess type who want a lot of things with everything must be fulfilled. Yet again, with her strong will, if she doesn't get what she want, she'll always try to achieve it herself which make her able to stand for herself. In an addition, she's kind of childish and is a slow-thinker. She's not that selfish when it comes to friends anyway.

History:

She's raised by a wealth family in Viridian city. Since child, her parents spoiled her so much which made her has the princess stereotype who get everything she want just by asking for it to her parents. Except for schooling and shopping, she almost never get out from the house and spent her time by playing some games, reading mangas, or watching TV until one day, she got really bored. That day, she walked around her park to got some new sensation of life and accidentally found a wild Vulpix lurking around in her flower field. The Vulpix looked really happy playing with her family's flowers and Ren kept on watching her from a distance.

After a while, the Vulpix noticed Ren's Presence and tried to approach her. Ren's really happy and she played with the Vulpix for a whole day. Since then, she decided to become great Pokemon Trainer later. After her met up with the Vulpix, she also got better in her social life and has a lot of friends in the school. And finally, after some years, she's finally able to become an official pokemon trainer and decided to pick the wild Vulpix that usually lurking around in her park as a a starter.

Even she did become an official Pokemon trainer, her father didn't allow her to go out for a journey. She then lock herself up in her room with her Vulpix and cry all the day until someday, she escaped the house. His father read her escaping letter and decided to not search for her because he started to think that she maybe will be able to get mature out there and believe that someday, she'll go home by any means.

Though, Ren didn't do any good in her first week of becoming a pokemon trainer. She couldn't take care of herself well and kept losing in trainer battles. She once cried at the Pokemon Center and have a thought about giving up, but she couldn't do that after staring her vulpix for a while. So, she got spirited up and started to have some training with the wild pokemons for days. She of course got better after those trainings and decided to challenge the Pewter gym Leader. Well.... with a nice luck, she managed to win the match and received the boulder badge.

On her way to Cerulean, she caught a Jigglypuff that was lurking around and sing some weird songs that put the other wild Pokemons to sleep. It's a hard time for her, but she managed do it in several tries. So in cerulean city, she defeat the 3 Gym sisters easily and received a Cascade badge for that. She also managed to defeat the Vermillion City Gym Leader with her Vulpix in a hard time and received the thunder badge.

Starter:

Vulpix, a Fox Pokemon

Captured pokemon so far:

Jigglypuff, a Balloon Pokemon

RP Sample :
    Never made one, maybe this would work?

It's saturday evening. The sky was red with the scenery of beautiful sunset displayed over there. Meanwhile, in one point of petalburg city, a big debate is going on between a father and a daughter. It's Ren, who wanted to become a pokemon trainer but is not agreed by her father. There, the debate goes on. "Dad, becoming a pokemon trainer is my dream since years ago. Why did you say no so lightly?!? I don't understand. You always heard me before!" yelled Ren at her father.

In the other side, her father just keep silent and close her eyes. "Then this time, you're the one who must hear me now. Being a pokemon trainer is tough, and from what I know, you've always been raised as a spoiled kid. I think you can't survive well outside there for now. Wait until you get more mature!". said Ren's father. His words were so right which made Ren hard to answer. She believed that she could live well out there, but she couldn't deny the fact that she was raised as spoiled kid. "But.... Dad... I..."

Is it enough? You can modify the level as you like.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • hmm well...hmm. I really want to say yes as we need members but there are a few things wrong with that sign up. 1) your personality its a little short. 2) honestly nobody's life is that perfect add some bad things to her history. 3) Staryu hasen't been able to be captured yet so no to that. 4) I need to know the badges you have as you said she has a few badges but i don't know which ones. Fix it up and i'll look at it again

Ok you're accepted just make your posts longer than your sample

Last edited:

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
  • Ugh, I'm having trouble fixing the history... it started to look weird, but it can't be helped. I made it in a rush. -_-". Oh yeah, what about my pokemon levels?

Can I fight with random trainers? I mean, a made-up one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back