• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • O lol, missed that tidbit :x Weeell, the Mega Evolution fanclub seems to be the club people would want, so yeah, I'll reserved that first :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I made a cute pokemon club :) I hope it gets accepted. Keep in mind, I am a little rusty, so if somebody could help me touch up my page in terms of CSS that would be great.

Years
  • I made a cute pokemon club :) I hope it gets accepted. Keep in mind, I am a little rusty, so if somebody could help me touch up my page in terms of CSS that would be great.

We actually already have a cute Pokemon club right here. ]: Sorry about that! You should take a look at the clubs directory and see what clubs we have open right now to ensure what you're hoping to make doesn't already exist.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as the new mod of this forum! Also, feel free to PM me if you want to be the featured club, if no one responds soon I'll pick one to feature. For those looking to make clubs, there is a list on the first page of clubs that we still need, so if you'd like to make one, post here to reserve it.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey Wicked3DS, might not know you personally but I know you'll make a great mod. Congrats on the promotion!

Back to the topic at hand, I would like to reserve a baby Pokemon club for Pokemon of their first stage in their evolutionary chain. Thanks a bunch!

Sheep, if you feel that this club is too similar to your Cute Pokemon Club, drop me a PM/VM and hopefully we can discuss this a bit. :)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Hey Wicked3DS, might not know you personally but I know you'll make a great mod. Congrats on the promotion!

Back to the topic at hand, I would like to reserve a baby Pokemon club for Pokemon of their first stage in their evolutionary chain. Thanks a bunch!

Sheep, if you feel that this club is too similar to your Cute Pokemon Club, drop me a PM/VM and hopefully we can discuss this a bit. :)

I'm going to go ahead and approve this, since cute is a matter of opinion while Baby Pokémon are a defined thing. You have the reservation for a week (until 9/26).

Oh Wicked, reserve me for a Gym Leader fan club, if that's okay! :3

You've got it, reserved for a week (until 9/26).

Wicked3DS

Years
  • The list of available clubs to be made has been updated to reflect that we now have an active Psychic-type club and that there is no longer an active Steel-type club, so if anyone wants to make a Steel-type club, go right ahead!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Just a reminder to everyone: Please post here before starting a new club, I've had a recent string of people making clubs without reserving and that is one of the rules that I'd like to keep for purposes of keeping the thread clean. Thanks!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Just a reminder to everyone: Please post here before starting a new club, I've had a recent string of people making clubs without reserving and that is one of the rules that I'd like to keep for purposes of keeping the thread clean. Thanks!

but... i don't think it's actually in the rules that you need to reserve a club before making it, right?
    not that i don't think it's a good rule
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

EDIT: ok, admittedly i found the post about reservations now, but still it doesn't really say it's mandatory or anything...

sorry, i'll let myself out

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back