• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 'Pokemon Following You' Discussion Thread

Gordonator123

Believe...
    Years
    An eevee would follow me around then flareon(I'm gonna evolve it into flareon obviously
    The 'Pokemon Following You' Discussion Thread
    ) and the salamence

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    Lucario would follow me, duh! Or maybe Absol...oh i don't know! There are quite a few so i would just switch between them =)

Years
    Eh, whatever Pokemon is at the top of the list follows you, you don't get to just pick. So my Starter will follow me for the entire game, i guess. Unless i just keep switching all between battles and..
    No, my Starter, lol.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I imagine that the novelty will wear off for me before I get the chance to put out my favourite Pokémon (and there could be some pretty awesome Pokémon following me. Ho-oh and Lugia come to mind.) But, by the end of the game, it'll be whichever one is convenient to have at the front of my party. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Sounds like quite a good idea to me! :D It'd be nice to have something like that, even if it was just for the novelty of having a Pokemon-Yellow style game-play.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I would have to have my Arcanine following me.
    If not then it would be Umbreon or Luxray.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Oh my God.
    Finally. Now when some random NPC talks about a legendary Pokemon that I have, I'll just take it out and be all, "Hahaaaa, sucker," for a few seconds before it turns into, "... Notice the legendary plz? ;A;"
    :'DDD

キラキラ

KiraKira
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    That would be nice if people actually had different reactions depending on what Pokemon you have following you.

Back