• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Sorry Roserade, but waiting for you to go online would take forever, and I need to move my RP along. :( )

Kent nodded to them. He understood the plan was risky, downright dangerous, but then again, any plan probably would have been in this situation.

"Very well. We meet in front of the town, anyone who wishes to go fight. However, I request only the strong warriors go, as this is a very dangerous strategy. Therefore, I say Alex, Ambros, Tidechanger, Silver, the Poseida Rebellion, and the Gold Tribe come with me. Prepare yourselves! We move out in ten minutes. Meet me in the front of the town gates."

The Gold Tribe that was there saluted and dispersed in unison. The others went to prepare as well.

It had been about ten minutes, and Kent, waiting for the others to arrive so they could move out. Most of the Gold Tribe was there, including Dragonheart, Peacewarrior, and Tidechanger, who he expects would be there soon. In total, there would be about 70 or so, of them. Kent smiled a bit, quite sure he was insane to agree to Alex's plan. But then again, Alex didn't become one of the Order of Neoverse Generals for nothing.

70 against 1000. I like that odds, Kent thought to himself. He check to see if everyone had arrived in front. When it was apparent that everyone was there, it was time to move out.

"Right then." Kent said. "The goal of this mission is not to defeat the oncoming army. That feat with this meager number is folly. The goal is to hold them off for approximately three hours, giving the Hyper Beam Cannon time to charge. If we, no, ONCE we have held them off for the given time, I will sound the retreat, and we will proceed back into the walls of Poseida, and hope the cannon will help lead us to victory. We have the element of surprise on our side, so that should give us an advantage. As you are all here, you are aware of the possibilities of dying, but still wish to fight for freedom, peace, and the Alpha Alliance. I can't say I've ever been prouder yet of a platoon that fought under me. I wish you all luck."

Kent turned around and looked at the area where the Order of Neoverse would likely be coming from. Kent spoke once more, before stealthily charging forward. "Move out!"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Zed saw people marching from the gate, even though he didn't care much, he thought he could hear marching from both sides of the valley. There was going to be a battle.

Jack saw the small group of Zoroark moving out of Poseida, he was not aware of what they were trying to do but he was sure that his father was amongst them. Unfortunatly he couldn't keep up with them and they were out the gates before Jack could even get close. Adelle struggled to keep up behind him. Then he saw that they were gathering and moving out, he also knew that he could let no-one see him or Adelle. Cautiously the duo slipped out the gate just before it closed. There was no way back. "This is ridiculous! Now how will i get back home?!" whispered Adelle. "Stop complaining, you were the one who blackmailed me into taking you with me." replied Jack, sounding frustrated, Adelle had been complaining ever since they entered Poseida. The troops were moving out, Jack followed them into the open until he could make out another bunch of troops, now he understood what was ensuing. They were going to battle. Jack rushed as fast as he could, he managed to get among the lower troops, being so small they couldn't see him, with Adelle trailing behind him, then they reached the Zoroark. All wearing beautifull silver armor. How could Jack tell wich was his father? "DAD! DAD!" He shouted, but the march of the troops completely covered his voice. "They're going to battle, now we have the advantage because we're small, i suggest we go into the battle when it starts and find my dad!" he told Adelle as they broke from the platoon. "Are you crazy! You ARE crazy!" shouted Adelle. This was crazy! Adelle was used to the calm void life in the countryside, this was too much!
    "You can go back you know, i think it would be a lot easier without you!" shouted Jack. "No! Or i'll tell your parents!" she replied. "Gah! first you blackmail me into taking you, then you constantly complain, then you want to go back and now that you can you'll tell my parents and you don't want to! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!" He shouted back. "Things go how i say it or you can go back and tell my mum, i don't care! You wanted to come! you have to listen to. Me!"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Silver was eager for battle. He was slowly running along with about 100 other pokemon, most of them being from Tribe or a group of Zoroark. The group quickly marched into the darkness, although the pace was rather slow for Silver, who was used to running at quick speeds. The sun was really down now, and a few pokemon were having trouble seeing, but Silver could see fine. There was no moon yet, but his sharp eyes picked out every last detail in the gloom. They were nearing the point where they would ambush the Order, and Silver could dimly hear the enemy approaching. He walked ran up to where Kent was marching and said, " I'm going to scout ahead, just to make sure there are no nasty surprises." And with that Silver bound deeper into the forrest, his coat blending in with the darkness. At first he ran quickly through the trees, dodging between them as he had done for years, but eventually, as the sounds of the army became louder, he slowed down, and became more cautious. He heard a twig snap, and he immediately crouched down, ready to attack. He peared around a tree and saw a croagunk slowy walking through the trees. A scout of the Order! Silver thought. He moved as quickly as he could while still being concealed, until he was generally behind the croagunk. then he slowly crept up behind him and drove the blade on his head up through it's back and out it's chest. After a moment, Silver pulled the now bloody blade out and the now dead croagunk toppled softly to the ground. The absol shuddered as the blood from his blade ran down onto his head. Silver continued on and continued to clear the forrest of intruders. Eventually, he could not see any sign or hear any more intruders in the forrest, so he started to head back to the group to report that the ambush site was now clear. As he was walking, an ariadose jumped down onto him and screeched. Silver struggled for a moment, then used dark pulse on the araidose, then impaled it with his blade. Not even making sure that it was dead, he ran back to the group and said panting,"The ambush site is clear from what I can tell, although I dont know for how much longer."

(Happy Friday! I am so stressed after that week, and this is a good way to vent those feelings. You can probobly tell form how dark Silver has become... Anyway, good to be posting again after a busy week. Hope you guys have been well.)

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • yeah i have permission of bunny Zed, because i had an agreement with Xilfer123.
    Zed felt an explosion of pain as Q's sabre like hand went into his body. Zed growled and attacked him back with a leaf blade, abou to cut Q's hand clean off, but Q jerked his hand out just in time. Zed felt slightly better, but there was still blood slowly streaming out of him. Zed raged again and charged with another leaf blade, cutting a bit of Q's hand. Q teleported behind Zed and striked him with close combat, but Zed pushed him away with difficulty.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Luckily, the wound wasn't too wide, but it was thin and it went all the way THROUGH his chest. Zed became weaker and weaker by the second. He thought he'd win, but then, Q was also very tired and Zed had managed to cut his piercing hand a little. if he could just....
    But there was no time, Q used another Close combat, Zed knew this was his last chance, but could he really? He had to, it was kill or be killed.

When Q was but an inch away, Zed launched a devestating Slam-Leaf Blade combo, the slam hit Q's head and the Leaf Blade pierced him right below the heart. Zed withdrew his Leaf Blade. Had he killed his former best friend, he didn't think so and was waiting anxiously for another attack, but before he could, the last thing he could make out was Q falling over. Before he lost conciounse.

You should probably get going now, angel. Neither I or Q can act 'till you do. And there's a batle coming on.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "We have the element of surprise on our side, so that should give us an advantage. As you are all here, you are aware of the possibilities of dying, but still wish to fight for freedom, peace, and the Alpha Alliance. I can't say I've ever been prouder yet of a platoon that fought under me. I wish you all luck."

Kaiser told everybody, and Neptune was right behind him, listening to every word. He hoped that the cannon would be ready soon, since the odds were rather...dangerous. But then, Neptune's a gold tribe member, with great fighting abilities, so maybe, just maybe, they were able to hold them off until the cannon was finished. Just maybe, however.

Neptune watched as Silver got rid of some Order pokemon, and smirked. Things were fine so far, but if he saw Galleon again...Galleon nearly killed him last time, and Neptune had a little, teeny fear inside of him. He was one strong Garchomp, and even though Neptune's fighting skills had improved A LOT, he wasn't sure if it was enough to actually fight a General of the Order.

Which reminded him, he hadn't seen Genevieve in weeks....where the heck did that Ninetales go...last time he saw her she was unconscious, and he had to bring her to the medical center...she didn't even get to see him. nor know who saved her.

But first things first, he had to save his hometown - the Poseidians were relying on him, and the gold tribe. Neptune clenched his fists, or claws, and cracked his knuckles, warming up as he surrounded himself with a shiled of water, defying the laws of gravity completely as the veil of water surrounded him.

Neptune glanced around as Kaiser said 'split out' and stayed around Kaiser. Not that he was afraid, he just didn't want to lose his best friend in this war, so he had to make sure he's okay. Pointing at Kaiser, a pillar of water came from Neptune's shield, and surrounded Kaiser, forming a water shield for Neptune's General.

Winking at Kaiser, Neptune smiled, "Gotta make sure you're safe."

The Zoroark spreaded out in different directions, covering more ground, but Neptune stayed with Kaiser, standing back to back with their shields, ready to fight off anything.

"For Manchu." Neptune smiled and glanced as his partner standing behind him as they poised for an attack, back to back.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Yay! Finally back from my 7-day trip!)

Sunny said good bye to Silver as she saw him running into the building. Se decided not to go after him because now that he was healed, he probably knew what he was doing. She had an overwelming week and she decided to go back to her cabin. It was 5PM in the morning and she saw the shadow of two pokemon running away from a building in the forest. She identified their aura. She reconized Jack's aura along side with a Luxray's aura. "Jack? Is that you?" She shouted towards him. But it was too late, he was already running off towards Poseida. She decided to follow him for the time being. She finally hid near the Zoararks that were trainin and Jack and the Luxray, but hiding enough to where they couldn't see her. She was amazed to see all the Zoarark training. It reminded her of her father. She started to get sad, but then he said "No. It isn't the time for this now. Stay focused." She peeked out from where she was hiding to see if she could see Jack. She saw him and the Luxray arugeing. She heard Jack shout her name. Her name was Adelle. Apearently, they know each other. She saw her necklace on Jack's neck. That reminded her of when her mother gave it to her on the day she died. It was her Birthday at that time. She had just turned 5 when her parents died. A tear started to run down her face. "No! Stay focused!" She shouted in a whisper to herself. When she saw Jack, she just wanted to run towards him. She knew that he was a great friend. She heard Jack tak about his father being in this group of Zoarark's. She held he hand out and sensed the aura of his father Nate. She hesatated before she finally ran over to Jack. "Jack, I know i'm not suposed to be here, but I heard you wanted to know where your dad was, and I wanted to help you out." She said to Jack. "Your father is over there." She said as she pointed towards Nate. "I hope I've helped you..." She said hoping that his father wouldn't see her with Jack.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jack and Adelle were following the Platoon when the Zoroark split up! Now how was he supposed to find his father? Then Sunny appeared from no where.
    She pointed at the group of Zoroark heading to the left. He couldn't make out wich Zoroark she was pointing at, but at least he knew where to go. He followed the left group of Zoroark, he wondered where they were going....
    The group then stopped and stood still. "I think they're being lookout or something" said Adelle.
    Jack inspected closer. The valley was silent except....he could make out marching from not too far off! Another platoon was coming! "Neoverse!" he whispered silently. "What? Already?" whispered Adelle. "Just listen!" said Jack, but Adelle couldn't hear anything no matter how hard she tried.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny saw the platoon of Neoverse arive and she was very surprised. She wanted to help, but she was afraid that they would mistake her for one of the enemies. She could barely watch them fight. She felt sad because Jack's father was fighting and she knew Jack was sad about it too. Why was there so much trouble in her life? That was the question she wanted an answer most for. She was tempted to launch an aura sphere at an enemey, but she was afraid that she would hit someone on the gold tribe. She was torn. She had a bad headache and she just felt like she wanted to ump out of her skin. She had all these mixed emotions but she managed to keep them all under control. Suddenly, she had bad daydreams of her father fighting in all of this. She had more bad daydreams about her past. She was frustrated. And because of that, it made her headache and pain worse and worse. She finally screamed really loud and then she fainted in the middle of war...

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Sorry, Exams...)
    Alex was proud that they had listened to his cause. Now, as he walked towards the mounatinous trap, he couldn't help but smile out of sheer joy. He had never had that luxury before. He looked at Ambros who had also expressed his joy over the inclusion of them into the battle. He knew that the Neoverse would be extreemly tough. Alex took the time before to center his thoughts and understand the situation. The Neoverse was already in view but something distracted him. He was remembering something he saw in the transporter The Neoverse used to arrest him. There was a map of sorts. Alex himself had never been to the Neoverse HQ, but he knew there was a map there. He got an idea. But before he could think it through the battle had begun. He looked towards the crowd and saw a Nidoking... familiar. He must be the leader of this regiment. He would go for him first. Alex use his psychich to wip awya two or three lines of the phalanx. With that he jumped towards his foe.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Commander Saar of the Order strutted forward with a huge grin on his face. He was about to take one of the most powerful villages, and finish off the legendary Gold tribe for good, and thus, become the next General of the Order. Ambitious, but confident, Saar marched with his soldiers.

Suddenly, he thought he heard something in the leaves. He sent a Mightyena to investigate. When he didn't return, Saar began to get suspicious.

Kent took out the Mightyena quietly and quickly, not letting it signal back to the main pack of the Order. He looked at Neptune, nodded, with a smile.

"For Manchu." He said, in agreement. Kent charged forward, along with everyone else, right at once, and massively hit the Order force.

The fighting style was simple, hit them hard, and then retreat to the labyrinth paths of the mountain pass. Then, while they were still discombobulated, hit them again, and again, and again. If they could hold this off for the next three hours, they would have accomplished their mission, and could retreat back to the village.

If, Kent thought, charging at the overwhelmed and surprised Order of Neoverse army.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Alex had taken out a few waves in the back without notice. Now he held one member aside, an Absol. He could not harm an Absol, not again. But he used his Psychic to find the plans of the Commander Saal. Saal had been thinking too much of being a General to think of the consequences. Poseida Village would never be reached, not by them at least. It would be so easy to squish the army, Alex himself had done so before with the Gold Tribe. But, no, he had to learn more about the map in the Transporter. There had to be another way besides being captured. He knew that if he was to be captured, he would not escape so easily. He had an idea. He had to distract the Nidoking and steal him away, which meant, saving him. He couldn't see the Kaiser, but he had told Ambros of his plan. Maybe he could reach the Kaiser. Tell him to leave the Nidoking alive. If not, then he would be looked at as a traitor. No. They may understand. They must.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ambros could not see The Kaiser. He had learned from his previous master, how to lurk in the shadows. Alex did not know this, but Ambros had spent some time training with a secret master after she saved him. He could not remember her name. Maybe with time, after this battle, he would find Alex and tell him to use Psychic on his memory. But for now finding the Kaiser was his primary concern. He saw a Mightyena disapppear. Ha. How funny....

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Before he could react, Jack witnessed the battle start. Clashing hard. Pokemon dying here and there. It was a horrible sight. Adelle looked away out of horror. He went into the battle, looking among the Zoroark for his father. A Huge Slaking fell dead and almost squished them both. Jack kept on looking, evading falling Pokemon. He hardly managed to get away from a Ryhorn's charging. He saw a Zangoose and an Empoleon fighting, he could guess who they were, but there was no time. He had to find his father.
    The deeper into the battle they went, the more horrified Adelle and Jack became. This would be hard to forget later on.
    Blotches of blood where everywhere, bodies to acompany them. Jack thought he could never see anything more horrible. There were Zoroark eluding their foes with illusions such as Arceus and Giratina, there were also Lucario, using their powerfull Aura Sphere to take out Slaking and such. Jack went in deeper, Adelle covering her eyes as she followed him. "Not so keen on coming now ey?" whispered Jack, but it seemed that Adelle couldn't hear him, either over the roar of battle or her own fright.
    Suddenly Jack could make out a Zoroark, who had a Spiral shaped mark on his foot, unfortunatly it turned out to be dirt. And Jack had to move on.
    Further into the battle were various other pokemon. Jack felt a surge of horror jolt through his body as he could make out his friend, Tom's father lying dead on the battlefield. They were too far into the battle to stop now.
    Adelle used her paw to cover her eyes. It was too horrible, she couldn't believe Jack could stay so...intact in this gruesome scene of horror. Tears ran from her eyes, she intensely regreted coming ith Jack. She was in mortal peril, what would her mother be thinking. As if the poor Luxray didn't have enough to worry about, now her daughter had dissapeared. Adelle felt horrible for so many other reasons than the gruesome battlefield. What about her father? Would he be looking for her? What if he ended up in the battle and was slaughtered? Adelle couldn't escape now. Her mother would be worried sick, her father and Jack's mother might be looking for them. "What to do? What to do?" she thought.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (OOC: I have a great idea for Alex. Get ready.)
    Alex continued to figure out his entire plan. He would have to isolate the target Nidoking. How? He remembered seeing a small cave miles back. The Nidoking truly wanted to be a General, maybe he could trick him into the cave. Surely, any Neoversian who caught the Traitor Alex, would become an instant General. He hid in another nearby cave as he watched the Army go by. He removed more Neoversians. It hurt for some strange reason, but he didn't understand why. He ran up to a small group but tripped and got covered in dirt. Nobody noticed, he had to get back to his hidden position. On arrival he felt a headache. It was making his head pain. He couldn't feel his arms, or legs. He wanted to fall. But then he felt angry, very angry. He ran up to a Mighteyena and punched it into oblivian. Alex ran back to his hiding place. What had just happened? He didn't want to hurt that Pokemon.

Alex lifted three more waves of Neoversians and threw them back. This time, they had noticed him. A rhyhorn ran towards him, but that was easy enough. Three waves of Pokemon surrounded him, but he summoned vines to the surface disclosing his body from all other attacks.

He suddenly felt strange, then angry, as if these Pokemon had harmed him. The Roserade sent them all flying, killing them instantly. The Roserade's eyes glowed a bright yellow. Then he looked around. The Nidoking was off, conveying orders. He felt angry, his blood boiling. The Roserade ran towards it, not seeing the giant fist that pummeled his body. It was a Rhyperior. It had succeeded in its attack but failed in following through. It smiled and pounced away. But The Roserade was awakened. He looked up to see a mysterious, slim figure blocking the Sun. It was swaying back in force, as if dancing. The Roserade was mystified as if in some trance.But then the dancing figure was taken down by some strange shadow. What had happened? Where was he? Why was he in pain? Alex looked around at a bunch of dead Pokemon. Had he done this? No, he couldn't have, he didn't remember doing something like this. It was as if some force had taken over his body. What was going on? He remembered his main mission, and went to follow the Nidoking.

"Nidoking, do you wish to die quickly or steadily? You shall come with me if you do not desire either outcome." Alex said.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Commander Saar saw the Ex-General Alex speak to him in the confusion of the battle.

"Alex the Traitor! I will have your head mounted on my mantelpiece!" He followed Alex toward the cave.

Kent, satisfied with the results of the first strike, sounded the first retreat.

"Everyone retreat to the mountain pass! We will strike again soon!" The Pokemon around him retreated briefly. They were, after all, still conducting guerrilla warfare. But this time, Kent noticed that their Commander had not been with them. The confused Order of Neoverse Pokemon looked around, shouting for their commander, but he wasn't around. He was preoccupied with Alex. Kent looked at all of them. He couldn't see Neptune initially because of the darkness, but knew he was somewhere around. He saw Dragonheart next to him, panting, just as Kent was. They attack hard, and retreated back to the jagged, labyrinth-like mountains, and in the dead of night, the Order Pokemon couldn't follow most of their movements.

Kent looked around. They had lost very few, but everyone they DID lose was already a deadly blow. All of the Gold Tribe still seemed to be OK, to which Kent was thankful.

Dragonheart laughed a bit and whispered to Kent.

"Just like Vire, eh Kaiser?" Kent smiled at him. Vire was one of the first battles in the war, one they initially won, where a handful of Gold Tribe members fought off a much larger platoon by use of hit-and-run tactics.

Satisfied that everyone had taken a big enough breather, he sounded for them to charge in again, once more. Time for Round 2, Kent thought.

"Charge in again! Get them while they're confused!"

Kent charged in once more, not letting up on the Dark Pokemon he trampled.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    "A Likely Story" Alex replied sarcastically. He was still distracted with thoughts of the shadowy figure, that he could barely concentrate. Alex jumped over the Nidoking as he went for an attack. Then Alex used his Frenzy Plant to lift him into the air. But the Rhyperior from earlier attempted to charge into him again. Alex used Psychic to slow it down, but the multitudinous amounts of energy proved to be too much of a challenge and the Rhyperior charged into him. "You will die now." Alex slammed him with a Petal Punch that created a crater in the Earth. "Now, you Saal." He charged towards him as a shadowy figure danced overhead.
    "No....more....plan....must kill...." The Roserade said.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jack heard the giant bellow from the Zangoose to retreat. The army did so but then started charging again. Jack's father had explained how this worked once, this was guerilla warfare.
    Jack followed them as fast as he could, Adelle behind him. The sun had sank now, but a Shinx's great vision and Jack's night vision proved too much for the gaping darkness. It was easy to maneuver in the dark.
    The army had gone apart, Adelle knew this was her chance. At once she ran for her life into quite forest. Jack couldn't worry about her now, he had to keep following the platoon of Zoroark and other pokemon.
    The platoon once again charged, hitting a heavy blow on the Neoversians. The fight had started once more. Again, Pokemon falling dead everywhere, mainly Neoversians, wich was a good sign. However....
    "Dad!" shouted Jack as he saw a Zoroark with a real spiral on his foot. The Zoroark turned around, it was Nate!
    "Oh My Arceus! What are you doing here?!" shouted Nate. "I came to look for you! I-" but before Jack could finish his father interupted him "Oh crap! No No No!" He picked up his son and ran across the battling pokemon. Unaware of a Hydreigon following him.....
    A distance away from the battlefield, Nate said "You have to go! Run! Find shelter in the forest!"
    Before Jack could say anything....A Hydreigon appeared from nowhere and attacked Nate. Nate fell with a devestating blow. Jack backed away. Nate used Night Slash, but it was inneffective to the powerfull Hydreigon who used something that looked like a Triple-headbutt, using both all its heads to strike Nate. It took hold of Nate's legs with both its smaller heads and slammed him onto the ground. Hydreigon then used Dragon Rush. It was devestating. Nate flinched and tried to grab a rock, but it was too late, Hydreigon's main head had started strangling Nate's neck.
    Jack rushed in but Hydreigon's second and third head repelled him. Before knocking him away. That was a powerfull hit. Jack then witnessed the most horrible event of his life. He heard a loud crack, and the Hydreigon dropped Nate's body, it wasn't moving, Nate was dead.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ambros watched as Alex fought against the Nidoking....Saal, he had heard the name come up. For now, Alex warned him to stay back, and then strike as a last defense. By then there should only be 200 Neoversians. Tough odds, but nothing he hadn't seen before. He was also supposed to find the Kaiser and inform him not to attack the Nidoking. Alex was more than enough to defeat him. What he worried about was a strange tension in the air. He felt disasters, and this was unnatural. He centered his thoughts and followed the strange presence. It was familiar, but yet so distant. He was broken out of his thought by a Thunder. He looked over to see Alex attack a Mighteyena then trail back to his hiding spot. That isn't like Alex...to single out one weak opponent. He felt the tingling sensation again. Something was happening. Alex wasn't..right. He was out of control, or maybe confused. It should pass, now he was just looking for where that Thunder came from. He looked over to see Alex's eyes a pure Yellow. That wasn't...that wasn't Alex! A Rhyperior attacked him. "ALEX!" but he couldn't hear him from his position on top a fault.

He looked to see what was happening to Alex. He looked behind him. Another strange tremble in his thorn. He followed his senses. They were getting stronger. There he saw it. A strange, slim figure dancing in the Sun. He ran to take it down. It started waving its arms and swaying in the light. He had to get there fast. Ambros used his Air Cutter to race through the air as fast as he could go. Then he used his Crunch to attack whatever it was. He missed, and the figure sent Shadow Balls his way. "Help! I need backup!" Ambros yelled to no avail. He saw purple markings on the figure's face. What were those? He had seen them before but where...? It swung back with two fists. Who was this? Another Thunder, Ambros dodged. He jumped and rushed over it. It toppled down as his force pushed it to the crumbling surface.

He stood confused....as the monstrous being was...a Gardevoir...Adriadne?

Ambros stood shocked, "Master?"

Ambros watched as Alex fought against the Nidoking....Saal, he had heard the name come up. For now, Alex warned him to stay back, and then strike as a last defense. By then there should only be 200 Neoversians. Tough odds, but nothing he hadn't seen before. He was also supposed to find the Kaiser and inform him not to attack the Nidoking. Alex was more than enough to defeat him. What he worried about was a strange tension in the air. He felt disasters, and this was unnatural. He centered his thoughts and followed the strange presence. It was familiar, but yet so distant. He was broken out of his thought by a Thunder. He looked over to see Alex attack a Mighteyena then trail back to his hiding spot. That isn't like Alex...to single out one weak opponent. He felt the tingling sensation again. Something was happening. Alex wasn't..right. He was out of control, or maybe confused. It should pass, now he was just looking for where that Thunder came from. He looked over to see Alex's eyes a pure Yellow. That wasn't...that wasn't Alex! A Rhyperior attacked him. "ALEX!" but he couldn't hear him from his position on top a fault.

He looked to see what was happening to Alex. He looked behind him. Another strange tremble in his thorn. He followed his senses. They were getting stronger. There he saw it. A strange, slim figure dancing in the Sun. He ran to take it down. It started waving its arms and swaying in the light. He had to get there fast. Ambros used his Air Cutter to race through the air as fast as he could go. Then he used his Crunch to attack whatever it was. He missed, and the figure sent Shadow Balls his way. "Help! I need backup!" Ambros yelled to no avail. He saw purple markings on the figure's face. What were those? He had seen them before but where...? It swung back with two fists. Who was this? Another Thunder, Ambros dodged. He jumped and rushed over it. It toppled down as his force pushed it to the crumbling surface.

He stood confused....as the monstrous being was...a Gardevoir...Adriadne?

Ambros stood shocked, "Master?"

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • It IS pretty late. So this might be my last post.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!" Shouted Jack. The shout was so hard it might have shook the ground were it not for the even louder battle noises. The Hydreigon looked at Jack and said, "You're on your own now, kid." The Hydreigon then floated off back towards the battlefield.
    Jack rushed up to his father. The man's neck was broken, blood still dripping from the wounds where the Hydreigon's teeth had been. Jack shook his father's body vigourously, hoping for SOME reaction. But none came. Tears were rushing from the young Zorua's eyes.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" He shouted. The pain of losing his father had stung him like a physical blow to the heart. Jack then closed his eyes and thought of all the good memories with his father. Jack was unaware of the giant....thing he was creating while doing so....It was a giant fireball.... It was covering the darkness with light.... It looked almost like the sun up close, only the light was unearthly. But nobody (who hadn't stopped fighting to look) could feel any heat on their bodies. It was an illusion. It covered the moon. It was as wide and long as the whole region. Everyone could see it, Zed, Genevieve, Q, The Gold Tribe, The Poseida Rebellion, all of Poseida, all except Jack. Who kept his eyes firmly shut.
    Adelle had been running through Quite forest when she stumbled upon a cabin, it looked abandonned but it was well cleaned on the inside. Adelle felt very cold and went inside. There was a stove and a bed and everything a cozy home would need. Adelle knew how to cook, so she made herself a nice omellete. Then a giant, unearthly ball of fire appeared from nowhere and covered the moon and its light. Adelle almost dropped her plate. What was this thing? She went outside and felt no warmth on her skin. There was only one explenation, an illusion.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny woke up in the middle of the battle field during the war. She saw a pokemon about to attack her when she quickly rolled to the left to dodge it. She got up and tried to run, but they were everywhere. She was surrounded by fighting pokemon. A Gold Tribe Lucario ran up to her and asked "Are you apart of our group?" Sunny was tempted to say yes and no. She said the first thing that popped into her head. "Uh... Yes.. Yes I am..." Sunny said to the Lucario. "Ok, come with me. We need to fight." He said to Sunny as he helped her through the maddness. The crowd of Lucario grouped together to form a plan. "Ok, we ne to fight hard. no turning back." The lead said to all the Lucario. Sunny already knew there was no turnng back. "Does everybody understand?" Sunny gulped and said "Yes." with the men fighting. She went out there and fighted for many reasons. Because she was fighting for good, because she was fighting for the people of Poseida, Because she was fighting for Jack and all her friends, and because she was fighting for... her father...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back