• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Nope, Dragon, which only had Dragon Rage. But, since it always inflicts 40 damage, it is not a true Dragon-type move. I was not taking into account Dark and Steel.

Answer to your question is Piplup.

On the subject of Water starters, what is the only Water starter that can only learn Hydro Pump in its unevolved form?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    They're both Steel-types introduced in Gen II. TOO EASY!

If a one-hit KO move is used by a Pokemon of a lower level than its target, what will happen?
    You forgot 1 thing! It has something to do with the Metal Coat.
    Marshtomp and Swampert, whose unevolved form is Mudkip.
    In Black and White, who is the only Fisherman who possibly has an unevolved Pokemon exclusive to White Forest?

Years
    Fisherman Sid on Route 14, and for bonus points the Pokemon in question is Corphish.

Cinccino, Togekiss and Roserade - the 3 Pokemon that evolve from a Pokemon using a Shiny Stone, all have different gender ratios. Name the gender ratio of each one.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Cinccino is 25% male/75% female. Togekiss is 87.5% male/12.5% female. Roserade is 50/50 male/female.

What are the only two Pokemon able to learn Flamethrower that are weak to Fire?

Years
    They have the fewest number of routes (Johto has 20 routes in HG/SS).

What do Elesa's Emolga and Iris' Emolga have in common? I need two things.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    They have the fewest number of routes (Johto has 20 routes in HG/SS).

What do Elesa's Emolga and Iris' Emolga have in common? I need two things.
    You forgot another thing: It has something to do with Scizor, Forretress, Genesect, and Excavalier.
    They are both female, and both learn Attract.
    If all Kanto Pokemon are caught, how many Pokemon are left to catch?

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    497 left to catch

what's the pokemon with more speed (no legendary)?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Mold Breaker cancels some abilities that weakens the side effect of moves that mold breaker pokemon use.

Which Pokémon has the lowest base stat?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Wait, single base stat, or base stat total? I'll do both. Base stat total: Sunkern. Single base stat: It's tied between 4 Pokemon: Shuckle and Snorlax have base speeds of 5. Happiny and Chansey have base attack and defense of 5.

Which Pokemon has the highest attack of all Fire-types?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    I don't mean to be rude, but I think the above answer is wrong. My answer to Deoxys121's question is 180. The Base power of a move is not changed by STAB, just the total damage is multiplied by 1.5. Sunlight also multiplies damage by 1.5 if the move is fire type, but Base Power of the move remains unchanged.

However, because of the boosts, it EFFECTIVELY has a BP of 405.

Last edited:
    Back