• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Years
  • 38 (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect)

Name all the Pokemon with the ability Sand Force (including those who get it as a hidden ability)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    14 (Thank you Serebii XD)

How many total Legendaries are there?

Hikari said NAME all the pokemon.Not how many

And your question is 47 or 48.Lol i forgot.

Name all the roaming legendary pokemons that you can catch.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years

• Name all the roaming legendary pokemons that you can catch.

I think there's nine twelve: Mesprit, Cresselia, Raikou, Entei, Thundurus, Tornadus, Latios, Latias, and Suicune and Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

Now which five Pokemon weigh the same as Lucas?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • There are 48 legendary Pokemon, not counting alternate formes. And Unown is not legendary (Molly Hale knows nothing). Delibird is also NOT legendary even though it says so in Pokemon handbook.

Which Pokemon can learn the most variations of the move Recover?

Years
  • Sudowoodo, Togekiss, Fearow, Skuntank and Yanma.

Name all the Pokemon that have a 75% chance to be female and 25% chance to be male.

Years
  • What is wrong with you!?! *sigh*

Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Ninetales, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Snubbull, Granbull, Corsola, Skitty, Delcatty, Luvdisc, Glameow, Purugly, Minccino, Cinccino, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Azurill.

In Generation 1 where did you get the HM Fly?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I must save this thread from dying. Don't worry buddy, you'll make it!

HM 1 - Strictnm city.
    HM 2 - Driftveil city.
    HM 3 - Twist Mt.
    HM 4 - Nimbasa city.
    HM 5 - Route 18.
    HM 6 - Undella town.

...and please, please people, try to post brief questions.

Now tell me, Pokemon of which type have been paired with the least number of other types?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Uh oh, someone broke the game rules. Lemme fix that.
    Answer to our question, is 5.
    Now, name the 2 types which have been paired with the most type.
    Hint: They are both weak against Electric! XD

Years
  • Water and Flying.

Name all the Pokemon with Prankster as an ability (including those who have it as a Hidden Ability).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Cottonee, Whimsicott, Tornadus, Thundurus, Murkrow, Sableye, Volbeat, Illumise, Riolu, Purrlion and Liepard.
    Name all Grass Type not weak against Bug.

Years
  • Breloom, Virizion, Tropius, Shaymin (Sky Forme), Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Foongus, Amoonguss, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Budew, Roselia, Roserade, Ferroseed and Ferrothorn.

Name all the Dragon-type Pokemon not weak to Ice.

Back