• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

Then I shall vote it down too.

Besides, I prefer Venusaur, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Roserade, and Tangrowth over the Oddish line anyway.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Nope, never noticed. At least Jumpluff has things on its little arms that look like those cheerleader thingies... I don't know what they're called...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

If you get rid of Jumpluff's cotton puffs & shorten the length of Oddish's hair-leaves, both of them would look exactly similar.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I agree with that. By the way, my favourite Grass type Pokemon are Venusaur, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Celebi, Sceptile, Ludicolo, Breloom, Cradily, Roserade, Tangrowth, Leafeon, Serperior, Lilligant, Ferrothorn, Gogoat, Trevenant, Decidueye, Lurantis, and Shiinotic.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Venusaur tops the list for me. Apart from that other favs include Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Celebi, Leafeon, Shiftry, Ludicolo, Lilligant, Whimsicott, Abomasnow & Virizion.

Pika Pika :chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back