• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years

Yanmega should not have been a dragon type. In my language at least, it doesn't even have some sort of dragon in the name. It really looks like it's type.

Years
    • Seen today

I agree that Yanmega should've been a Dragon type, but not Dragon/Flying. I think it should've been Bug/Dragon.

And Vibrava is Ground/Dragon, by the way.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Bug/Dragon would have been fine too, but Dragon/Flying is better.

And yes I know its Ground/Dragon, my point was that Dragon type makes no sense on Vibrava.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen today

While Dragon/Flying is a better typing, Bug/Dragon would separate Yanmega from the likes of Dragonite, Salamence, and Noivern.

@LegendChu: How much longer are you going to stall this one? I don't think anyone else is going to save Ledian anytime soon.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Spinarak
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.0
    is next. Voting it down.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

There are better Bug/Poison Types worth using, like Venomoth, Scolipede, or even Beedrill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back