• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Online now

With Pansear down, we move on to Simisear.

simisear.gif

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I generally like all Fire-types, some better than others. Not enough to vote Pansear and Simisear up, though.

Years
    • Online now

I also had Snivy as my starter, so I also received Panpour. I used it until I could catch a Frillish. I could've caught a Tympole and ditched my Panpour much earlier, but I didn't care about Seismitoad back then.

Hyzenthlay

Years

I don't think I used any Water-types in Black. None of them particularly interested me, but then that was some time ago and I can't quite remember.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Pansage, Pansear and Panpour were inspired by the three wise monkeys motif: speak no evil, hear no evil, and see no evil, respectively.

Years
    • Online now

Even so, I still think Pansear and Panpour weren't needed. The Panpour line could've easily been replaced with a different looking Water monkey, and if the Pansear line were to be erased from existence, nothing would be missed.

Hyzenthlay

Years

If they were going to create a starter-like trio, they should at least have made them rival the actual starters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back