• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

In the episode, "The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck", they resided at a secret lake that allowed the Sawsbuck to take on all four forms at the same time.

Years
    • Seen today

Sawsbuck is safe. Emolga is next.

emolga.gif

I hate this Pokemon, so I'll vote it down.

Years

Battling the Emolga's were annoying and I remember I defeated those Emolga's using Blitzle and I just kept spamming the move Flame Charge and it was electric Pokemon vs electric-flying type.

Years

Emolgas are not common in the wild and I never caught an Emolga and instead, I got one from a trade.

Years

On my Black Version I prepared a Zebstrika and Emolga against Gym Leader Skyla. My Zebstrika massacred the Gym and I didn't even use Emolga at all in this Gym.

Years
    • Seen today

There's a ROM hack in which you get an Emolga as your starter. I don't know its name, but I do know it's not completed yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back