• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

the past few generations have been kind of lackluster. Incineroar was a step in a good direction, but the future is uncertain

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

pretty much. people usually just forget delphox though because it was overshadowed by Greninja. Chesnaught is pretty forgettable too, which is sad because it has a neat design.

Years
    • Online now

While Greninja is my favourite Gen 6 starter, I find it unfair that it gets special treatment over Chesnaught and Delphox. Same with Charizard getting special treatment over Venusaur and Blastoise.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Same here. Especially since in the anime it didn't even help Ash to win so there was no point to even make it to begin with.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I always thought it was pretty cute, and I like the flame armor things that they get

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

which is contrary to what we were told in gen 1, that grass types are quick and easy to level and evolve

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

vikavolt falls into the same league, simply because of it only being able to be evolved in a certain area that's roughly halfway through the game so you wouldn't be able to evolve it until level 35 or 40

Years
    • Online now

I wish Charjabug evolved into Vikavolt by level. Also, I wish Vikvavlot was faster and had high Attack instead of high Special Attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back