• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today

I'm no stranger to voting down things that look cute. Look at Caterpie and Weedle for example. I think they're cute, but still bad enough to vote them down.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

As far as cuteness goes, Lillipup doesn't appeal to me as much as others. Its Pok?dex entries are clich? and boring. Don't Growlithe and Rockruff share very similar ones?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

If I haven't used a Pok?mon in battle before, I simply vote based on its design. I never had Lillipup or its evolutions on my team. Still, I love the fang moves!

Years
    • Seen today

Game Freak does a great job at making canine Pokemon. However, I don't like all of them. Looking at the Snubbull, Poochyena, and Lillipup lines here. I'm also not a fan of the Rockruff line, except Lycanroc-Midnight, that thing is cool.

Years

To be honest. Though I'm defending it I haven't run a stoutland. But something usually has to be really annoying me before I vote it down. I'd be more likely to vote down the Snubull line if I voted down any dog.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Snubbull reminds me too much of an adorable Pug I know called Miles; I can't find it in me to dislike it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back