• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

They play a pretty important role in Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

While Super Mystery Dungeon is good, my favourite Mystery Dungeon games are Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Same here! Explorers of Sky in particular, because there's so much to the game and I can play as my favourite Pokémon, haha. If only they kept Friend Areas!

Years
    • Seen today

Explorers of Sky has Spinda's Café, a feature I'd like to see in future PMD games. However, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Spinda running the café.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Spinda's Café was terrific. I will certainly make the most out of it the next time I play!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't played SMD very much. Still in tutorial mode meh. I heard it gets pretty good once you're out of there at least so maybe I should try picking itup again sometime.

Hyzenthlay

Years

True, even though the dungeons are much shorter, you seem to take a lot of damage in that game, which makes it really difficult at times!

Anyway, Beheeyem is safe! Now we're on to Litwick. :)

607.gif

Years
    • Seen today

In Pokemon White, I swapped my Chandelure out for a Volcarona after catching it in the Relic Castle. In Pokemon White 2, my Chandelure remained in my team for the rest of my playthrough.

Hyzenthlay

Years

I don't believe I used any ghost-types in Black or Black 2, although they did interest me. Especially Chandelure and Golurk!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back