• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Kyurem's super cool. I could talk for ages about him. Kyurem represents a concept known as wuji (the absence of yin and yang). I wouldn't have learned what that was if it was not for pokemon!

Years

Kyurem is such an interesting pokemon that the sequel games were made all about it, also got it's own movie, the 15th one, and got a chance to showcase each of it's forms as one unforgettable antagonist for the Swords of Justice. Kyurem also arrived to shake things up in the Clash of Ages movie.

Years

The concept of Kyurem reminds me of the White from Shin Megami Tensei IV, a group that wants to revert the world back to zero, nothingness. What else is zero? Absolute zero in this case? Ice. What is part ice? Kyurem.

Years

Kyurem is a genuine monster. Encountering it in Black/White 1 was horrifying. You'd hear stories of a monster in Giant Chasm, a tough post game area, and throughout your exploration the place suddenly gets frozen. You hear its cry and you know Kyurem is nearby. It is waiting for you.

Years
    • Seen today
    With Kyurem safe, Keldeo is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Years

Bronies beware. Keldeo doesn't believe in magic or friendship. He believes in justice. So much justice that he has a secondary form just for show.

Last edited:
    Years

I bought a used copy of Pokemon Black, and the previous owner was nice enough to leave their Gamestop event Keldeo in the pc for me. I made sure to transfer that over to Pokemon Bank, before I started a new save file, because at the time it was a pokemon I didn't have.

Years

Unlike most alternative forms, Keldeo's is just for show. Still cool looking but you wish there was more to it. It's one way to tell your opponent is using secret sword on their Keldeo.

Years

The one pokemon from gen 5 I could never acquire. Ever. I am totally clueless on Meloetta which is a shame. I always thought she looked pretty and musical hair is an interesting design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back