• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

In black 1 after I found all the seven sages I was called by Looker who spotted a trainer and his Zekrom. I was mildly disappointed when I never found him. At least in Black 2 I finally found a Zekrom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

If Reshiram and Zekrom were politicians, Reshiram would be a right-wing politician, and Zekrom would be a left-wing politician.

Years
    • Seen today
    To be honest, your idea sounds even better.

Anyways, back to the Forces of Nature with Landorus.

Years

Landorus follows the look of Tornadus and Thunderous. Looking like a genie or a Jinn. Landorus was a genuine surprise to everyone when he was discovered. I miss this era of pokemon.

Years

Landorus-T is depicted similarly to one of the four Chinese symbols. Specifically the white tiger of the west. Tornadus-T is the Vermillion bird of the south and Thundurus-T is the azure dragon of the east.

Years

Ground/Flying never fails to make an impact. It's always an amazing typing. Sure you have to deal with x4 ice weakness but that is not always common. X2 water weakness can be detrimental though.

Years
    Saved. Now for the next Unova legendary.

The forgotten husk. The grey zone between black and white. Neutrality in other words. Interesting pokemon in a lot of ways. Too much to list off the bat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back