• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

What bothers me is that Cosmoem has insane defenses at base 131 each yet nothing to show for it. Can't even learn the dual screen moves.

Cosmoem has been discarded. Solgaleo is next.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

The sun is a wonderous body. Like a magnificent father. If only I could be so grossly incandescent. - Solaire of Astora, Dark Souls 1.

I do find it odd that Solgaleo is a psychic/steel type rather than a fire/steel type. The name has the word sol meaning Sun. Sun's Pokedex states it can light up the darkest of nights like mid day. Especially with moves like morning sun, flare blitz, and solar beam. Its signature move, sunsteel strike, even sounds like a fire type move. A pokemon like this screams, "unleash the power of the sun," even if it is not part fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back