• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I woke up from my daydream and saw the little boy running to the little boy's room, i said "What a coincidence", my natu seemed quite interested in about this situation so it read ppl's minds to tell me anything i didnt know... i loved having a psy/flying pokemon... 1 that can fly,teleport and control mtter through the mind... what a catch (literally)... natu rested on my shoulder waiting for the next step i said "Yay!" but deep down inside i was still wondering if this was another test...
    OOC: i did read da post, just didnt post cuz i had finals, but now skewls over yay!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Storyline:

"We must meet Mrs. Towers. Follow me up hear." Said Ditto as he gestured at the stairs. The trainers walk up the steel staircase. "Can I borrow that radio sir? " Ditto asked te guard with the Teddiursa. He nodded his head and had his Teddiursa do the transfer.

Ditto talked into the radio. "Madam, we are here. Basement pool level; HQ Building."

A fine, sophisticated voice, "Great, gather them all to my office."

When they all walked up the staircase it looked like they were in an aquarium. The walls were made of glass or acrylic. Thousands of sea pokemon in their natural habitat.

******​

We arrive at Mrs. Towers office. She asks us to take a seat.
    ------------

Abhinav said:
    Name/abhinav
    Agent No./100
    Pokemon/mudkip
    Location/evergrade City,hoenn

If You Think I Am Late Tell Me?

HELP:- HOW DO YOU GET THE TRAINER CARD??(IN THE SIGNATURE)

Yeah your too late. I made the Trainer Card myself or you can get Castrainer to make one for you.

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Everyone marvelled at the sight of the aquarium-like setting. Everyone, save for Lance. He seem to be fiddling with something inside of his black cloak around him. On seeing a Natu turning to look at his direction, he quickly shoved it back into his pocket.
    Mrs. Tower invited everyone to be seated in neatly arranged rows of chairs.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC:

Dean follows the other trainers to Mrs. Towers' office. This room is also aquarium like. A school of Sharpedos swam by behind Mrs.Towers.

"Please. Take a Seat." she asked nicely. She was a heavyset lady with curly hair. All kinds of pokeballs were arranged on her desk. We waited for all the trainers to get in and take their seats.

---------------------

OOC: We've moved to the 2nd page again! >_< I have to constantly keep PMin people to post. In the story Mrs.Towers will lecture us about why we are here, the agency, etc.

AFTER THIS we can do missions! But not until we get past this part.

Years
  • i patiently waited at the end of the row of seats as my natu slept on my shoulder, jsut like abras he could read mind while sleeping so it wouldnt need to stay awake to know the explanation...i gently patted its shoulder and awaited the news

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    "Is everyone here?" asked Mrs. Towers asked, her voice rising. She stood up and peeped around outside her office door. "Agent Triple o' can you shut my door for me and turn on the brighten lights."

"Surely" said a man with black sunglasses that had been sitting in a corner of the office, completely stationary for about 10 minutes. He got up and closed the glass door. He pressed a button on a nearby bookcase and all the glass in the office suddenly turned heavily black tinted. The man now stood at the door, like a guard.

The trainers sat in the large office awaiting the news they hoped for so long. Mrs. Towers sighed and began:

"First of all I want to thank you all for coming. Recruiting ones like yourselves isn't easy. Now first thing of order, your spies. The youngest ones we've got. That means you'll be underestimated by many. Take these. " She pulled something from under her desk. They looked like a pokedex, cell phone, and PDA.

"A spy locator, phone and pokedex. Internet acess, and you hack almost any Pokemon Government passcode. Your probably wondering why our whole base is made of acrylic glass. Well besides the marveous view of ocean we cannot afford to be tracks be sensing pokemon or devices. Although there is a constant bother of privacy matters.

There are two parts of the agency. Commands and Operations. I am the head of Commands for this base. Our other bases located in Fuschia City and Mossdeep City. And my friend Agent 000 is head of Operations for this base. My husband, Mr. Towers runs Operations of our Mossdeep City base. "

"Our enemy. Team Kardon. Unlike those unrealistic games Nintendo's managed to produce show old school Teams like Rocket, Aqua and Magma . Those teams really aren't a threat a all, compared to Team Kardon. Besides murdering pokemon and trainers. Kardon steals & attacks from Elite Four trainers. And we have also lost 16 agents and 33 pokemon to those-----." She stopped herself from going to far.

"You can only tell one of family members that your a spy for The pokemon Spy Agency. Everybody will know you as a group of researching trainers. This is the story you'll stick to every time. If you think that someone is on to your identity, contact us" She motioned towards the devices she gave them. "And over mind clearing Drozees will take care of it. If you dont you could risk telling the existence of our agency. IF it wasn't for us, Team Kardon would have taken over."

Agent 000 walked over to Mrs.Towers desk and said, "Lets get to the point. Are you ready to start a life of lies, secrecy, and mystery. Deceit even by your own allies?" He said with a grin. They agreed. "Well then your first mission begins now. Before you leave your pokemon will have been registered into our database. If you haven't noticed they're gone."

------------

AHH SO MUCH TYPING! -_-' I'll post the mission after this.

Years
  • i looked around in alarm... my sleeping natu was gone... I remained calm, i looked at the 2 leaders and said, what makes you think we can take em if they beat the elite 4?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    kirby00 said:
    i looked around in alarm... my sleeping natu was gone... I remained calm, i looked at the 2 leaders and said, what makes you think we can take em if they beat the elite 4?

Dunno... But onto the mission.

OOC: I'm establishing some kind of time.
    ----------------------
    Storyline:

Misson 001
    From Agent Commander, 018 (Mrs. Towers)​

Info: Today(OOC: Its around 9:00am ; ) is Tuesday so that means the National Poke' Park (a little north of Goldenrod) is holding a Bug-Catching Contest.

Breeders, and Trainers alike are trying to get their hands on some of those pokemon.

Objective:
    -One of you must win the contest. The First prize winner gets a Sun Stone. We need to examine that. Catching a Scyther or Pinsir , you have a better chance at winning.
    -Talk to Pokemon Breeder Beverly. She's a spy and will give you a gift.

Other Intel: The pokemon that you catch can be kept as yours or you set them free.

Wild Pokemon in the Nation Park:​
    -Ledyba
    -Caterpie
    -Weedle
    -Pidgey
    -Nidoran (female)
    -Nidoran (male)
    -Sunkern
    -Psyduck(in pond)
    -Gloom
    -Pinsir
    -Scyther
    -Paras
    -Venonat
    -Beedrill
    -Metapod

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • no I think they might be asleep. or something

"so...um...Will you guys pay for the window I broke?" Asked Zeo as he was shoved out the door and on his way to the Pokemon Bug Contest.

"Hm. I hope thats a yes..."

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • OOC: Opps sorry for being late I had to Do homework...
    "Go Trapinch! Use Bite!" Said drago pointing at the scyther.
    The scyther had fainted but trapinch held on to it and bit it some more...
    "o_o; Trapinch stop so I can catch it."
    Drago threw the pokeball at the Scyther...
    Turn once..
    Twice...
    CAPTURED!
    Drago Ran happily to the front desk where all the People go there to see who is the winner.

Years
  • i had my natu use fly and drill peck to knock out the pinsir, they had no time to catch the scyther as the time was almost up... the pinsir was shiny and knew we would both be at an advantage... pinsir fought back with vicegrip, but my natu powerfully used psy to knock it out i threw the contest ball at it to capture it... Yes i got it... my natu and I cheered, and gained a level... it learned wish and i knew this was a great move!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Purin said:
    I'm using multiple characters in role-playing for a special reason.
    Lance set off with his Dragonite, with his secret communicator in hand. He gave the details to someone and headed for the E4 headquarters.

A boy, dressed like a bug catcher received the call. He was about 12 years old in age, but there was something strange in his voice. He headed for the Bug catching contest for Lance.

"Pokemon Breeder Beverly...", he mumbled. He cannot give away her name, but he had to recognise her somewhat. "I shall save that for later."

He headed for the grass patch on the eastern side of the park. He managed to find a Gloom in the grasspatch and attempted to catch it. There seemed to be something decisively strange about this Gloom, a dark aura about it, which caused 3 of his special contest balls to be consumed by thin air.

He hurled a potion against the Pokemon, which vanished as it hit the Pokemon. Digging into his bag again, he threw a berry...then a gold berry...but all disappeared.

At his wits end, he threw a Full Heal at the Gloom. The Full Heal took effect and the Gloom fell to the ground, and he saw his chance to catch it. (And succeeded).

Checking his Pokemon, he noticed that the Gloom had been modified in a strange way to learn fire attacks, and had an electronic tag on it. He put in into a metal cylinder.

The bell sounded and he headed for the judging hut. He spotted the name "Beverly" on a keychain dangling from a girl's bag, and swapped the cylinder for a mystery item from her.

Years
  • Ooc; i dont get your post... (at least the last part about the cylinder)
    IC: i headed towards the contest judging center and awaited the judges approval... i released my shiny pinsir, it shined and sparkeled the bedazzeled judges... I knew i had to talk to beverly but saw another spy had alrdy gotten the needed item... i calmed donw and waited patiently... my natu awaited the judges approval, and told me what the judges were thinking telepathically...it smiled as i pretended to be surpirsed with their high rating... almost perfect i said to myself...

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo ran into the Judging building and stood at the end of the line talking to the two pokeballs in his hands.

"Psyduck. or Scyther...Scyther!" He put Psyducks ball in his back and got ready to present his Scyther to the judges

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: We were suppose to be working in a group. Everyone please post this additional info.

NAME/
    AGE/(8 - 18)
    APPEARANCE/
    ---------------
    Name/ Dean Major
    Age/ 15
    Appearance/ A black t-shirt w/ a blue shirt. White pair of sneakers. White cap some times twisted to the side.

IC:

Dean walked out of Mrs. Towers office with the current mission at hand. He retrieved his pokemon and so did the other trainers. Dean left the base on a Mantine.

He thought they were suppose to be working together. This was all to new for him.
    When they arrived the Mantine flew back to the underwater base in Goldenrod City.

At the Nation Park he found & captured a Psyduck and a Gloom. The bell rang alarmingly as he headed off toward the judging building. There were 2 trainers from the office. They were spies obviously. (Kirby & Zeo)
    -------------------

STORY: Lets wait for the judging. We need more activity. You can roleplay choosing your pokemon for the contest or better them up for judging. Whatever, just dont powerplay or run off somewhere.

Years
  • NAME/ kirby/00 (not 7... 00 is nick)
    AGE/15
    APPEARANCE/ see the right trainer card...
    i had my natu take one of my pokemon very stealthyfully and teleport out, as we were being trained as spies it was very good at being secretive... it fought and caught more pokemon for me, as i knew i couldnt leave especially if i was already judged... my natu fought scyther, as it told me telepathically and caught it, throwing ithe safari ball with its psy techniques... it caught a beedrill, and gloom as well, just as it teleported back, they judges looked at me, as it gave me the the 3 safari balls... i smiled & said " iwasnt done yet: here is my scyther,gloom, and beedrill... take a look, but i hope i didnt make any of the other contestants jealous... o well... =)"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back