• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Pokewalker

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • As the old thread was bumped and we only have a thread to discuss how well it can survive accidents, here's a new thread for the Pokewalker!

For instance - do you like and actually use the Pokewalker? How many steps have you done, and which is your favourite Route, and so forth?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I actually love using the Pokéwalker. I mainly use it when I'm going on runs. The obtainable Pokémon (e.g. Surf/Flychu, SD Munchlax, etc) are sort of a motivation to do a longer and more difficult workout

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • After I got a Flying and Surfing Pikachu (the latter becoming a Raichu to my satisfaction) I kinda lost interest in using it...though I probably should, there are still a few pokemon left it has to offer me that I have some interest in

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I haven't use my PokeWalker for a while because its battery was about to run out of power. I'm thinking about replacing the battery, but I haven't done that yet. Before that, I used it quite a lot and brought it with me wherever I went, even to school.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I keep the pokewalker attached to my backpack now and days :P

Lets see, I have Sceptile in there now, Im on the Icy Mountain Road. Sceptile must be really cold there :\

And I have 916258 steps, and 3375 watts. I havent emptied it out in awhile xD

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
  • I wear it to school...and I have like well over 5000 watts. My favorite part of the Pokewalker is that you can RNG on it, and thus that makes it very fun to catch Pokemon for battles with special moves.

Alan Redgown

Years
  • I've carried mine with me for months, and through a lot of long walks for exercise, have managed to accumulate 100,000 Watts.

Now I'm trying to catch all the Pokéwalker Pokémon.

One thing I really dislike about the Pokéwalker is that when you start a new game, you lose all your Watts. I wish the Pokéwalker weren't linked to specific save files. It really restricts the player's freedom...I've wanted to replay HeartGold for a while, but couldn't restart because that would involve resetting the Pokéwalker, too. -_-

pokemanoscar

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I love it!

I think the Pokewalker is a great accessory and I think it would be disastourus if it wasn't given a feature on Black and White. What I mean is, you should be allowed to use it on Black and White!

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • I'm glad those Pokewalkers are sturdy. I am constantly dropping mine on the floor.
    Ditto. Mine also likes getting caught on the seatbelt in my car for some reason. =/

I lost my Soul Silver one already once, but I used the one that came with Heart Gold to replace it. I've got a lot of steps total...I like using it to slowly increase the level of Pokemon while I'm busy with real life. Like my Pupitar. Caught him as a Larvitar in Mt. Silver and have only raised him one level in game: the level that evolved him. Now, he's at level 51. (:

Back