• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I keep trying to make friends with people and talk to people but it seems like everyone ignores me. :(

Hah, I used to be in that exact same hole. You know what I made as my solution?

I terminated all my interdependence on every kid in school. I never talked, I never participated, it was just me and the stuff I'm being taught.

However, I don't recommend you do that. It gets very hard if your school is very populated as it can increase risks of extreme bullying. I have to take in pain harshly every day, but it is better than constantly getting pain throughout the day. Only abandon your social skills if you can take isolation very well.

Also bubblewrap, I have a possible solution. Simply tell her you know much about computers, then PM me for something I made with visual basic that if doesn't work, I don't know what will...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ugh dear god its Mitchman and his god forsaken quest for this girl. Oh and his nutjob situation. So yeah. I cant bring myself to talk to her and she cant bring herself to talk to me. I just dunno why but we both cant. She clearly likes me i mean it was obvious when both me and her blushed in front of my clueless parents when trying to say a minor miniscule hi and she is with someone though that cant end well. So can someone tell me what to do? I asked so many times but things are just so twisted for me that well i cant make anything clear. I mean hell school for me is becoming unbearable with me feeling guilty of not taking advantages of the signals she gave me way before i asked her out and for being an ass to be so rude.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Ugh dear god its Mitchman and his god forsaken quest for this girl. Oh and his nutjob situation. So yeah. I cant bring myself to talk to her and she cant bring herself to talk to me. I just dunno why but we both cant. She clearly likes me i mean it was obvious when both me and her blushed in front of my clueless parents when trying to say a minor miniscule hi and she is with someone though that cant end well. So can someone tell me what to do? I asked so many times but things are just so twisted for me that well i cant make anything clear. I mean hell school for me is becoming unbearable with me feeling guilty of not taking advantages of the signals she gave me way before i asked her out and for being an ass to be so rude.

What you need to do is sit down with her, alone, and say explicity how you feel about all off this shizz. Signs can say either "I like you" or "Go away" and that's about it. So the only way you're going to get anywhere is if you both talk to each other. It may be that she wants to stick with whoever she's with at the moment and if that's the case then you'll have to deal with it.

But you'll never know if you never say ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    True. But i want to at least build a friendship with her again and then. Oh and lets not forget her parents come in to get coffee or something from my dads store 2-3 times a day so if anything goes down and i be mean or something im screwed so yeah i have to play it low key. Oh and i know something that well isnt exaclty a good thing about the guys cousin that had a relationship with her BFF so i can surely note that it wont end well/last long. Cause of that knowledge i think my best bet is to be frends with her again and hang out much more with her instead of just his and when that day comes or something i can be all friendly and make a move of sort. Or no?

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years

Either ask her out, or just forget about it. If you're too much of a wuss to even TALK to a girl, you should just give up and get a mullet and plaid sleeveless shirt. Besides, you're too young to be worrying about girls. All they do is distract you and cause you emotional stress.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I honestly agree with Penguin on this matter. Just ask her out :/ I mean.. like.. obviously if you say that it's obvious that she likes you back, then it shouldn't really be a problem. If you're gonna start having communication problems now, then either overcome them, or move on.

I really don't see how her turning you down will affect her parents actions towards you. Honestly, you think that they would have more maturity than what you're thinking.
    Stop with the what-ifs and just do it. If you wait too long, then things will just get tiring and frustrating and it'll eat away at you.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You guys dont know that i asked her out months ago and although she said yes we never went out cause every week she said she had no minutes and i kept forgetting to ask at school if we are going to go out ever or not. And thats why im stuck. I did ask her out it didnt go well although she does obviously like me and all. And yes it is eating at me causing me to be a bit stressed.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Then.. ask her out again? She was probably unsure back then. Now that she knows you better she'll probably make time.
    If not.. then.. it'll probably continue going as it has gone already hasn't it? So what's there to lose?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well i cant ask her out cause well she is with another guy. But i do know somethings that guarantees that it wont last long with him. So i should just build my friendship up with her again right?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well i cant ask her out cause well she is with another guy. But i do know somethings that guarantees that it wont last long with him. So i should just build my friendship up with her again right?

Right. And build up your courage for next time you try to ask her-or anyone, really-out.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years

People would try some prank to get the two lovers to break up, so that is not a good idea. Go ahead and talk to her, don't be afraid. Tell her how she feel about him. Sometimes you have to be shy enough to get through things, and later, you're happy that you done it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I stated that i cant go that deep yet as i have to build up my friendship again. Anyway whatever ill think of something on top of all this.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've got the hiccups again. But this time I don't want to end my life :P Any remedies for this?
    Oh my lord. Drink some water and don't breath.

Do it for 3 minutes for best effects.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Not breathing for 3 minutes?
    Good luck with that.
    It's possible, ya know?

Okay. I have a problem. It involves my cousin. He's been avoiding everyone lately. He's not that type of guy at all. Actually, I once thought that he was gay because of his sociableness. Now, all he's been doing is taking food upstairs and locking the doors.

What should we (his cousins and I) do? I mean, his parents aren't bothered at all!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    It's possible, ya know?

Okay. I have a problem. It involves my cousin. He's been avoiding everyone lately. He's not that type of guy at all. Actually, I once thought that he was gay because of his sociableness. Now, all he's been doing is taking food upstairs and locking the doors.

What should we (his cousins and I) do? I mean, his parents aren't bothered at all!

There's not really alot you can do. There are a whole multitude of reasons why he would get like this; maybe you could try going up there and trying to speak to him? Make it feel like just a chat about baseball or whatever you guys always used to chat about, then try and lead him in the direction of why he's been acting so differently. You might find out why, or you may not, but at least you've given it a go. I hope things work out for you!

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    Ask him why he's like that, and depending on his response, smack some sense into him, or leave him alone.

Ok so my hiccups are gone now, but I can't stop saying the "n" word. For every little thing. When I get hurt, when I'm angry, when I'm insulting someone, etc. It's getting out of hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back