• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ok i got another problem lol

i accused a guy of raping me when he didnt rape me. is there a way that i can make him forgive me or is it just a lost cause?

No, there is no way to make him forgive you. The closest you can get to that is filing up you jail cell wall with the number of days you stay in there for false accusations.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    ok heres another problem that isnt as bad as my last one.

im 18 and sorta heavy. is it possible to have a heart attack at my age? kinda worried i will.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    It's incredibly rare for younger people to have heart attacks. You'd be much more at risk if you were over 45. Don't be too worried about it, but be conscious and generally try and improve your health. For the future and stuff.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    It's incredibly rare for younger people to have heart attacks. You'd be much more at risk if you were over 45. Don't be too worried about it, but be conscious and generally try and improve your health. For the future and stuff.

ya was thinking that seeing as my family doesnt have heart attacks til atleast age 40

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

im 18 and sorta heavy. is it possible to have a heart attack at my age? kinda worried i will.
    If your eighteen, heavy, and worried about a heart attack maybe you should just hit the gym instead of stressing yourself out.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

It's rare, but I guess it's possible. Just eat a good diet and you should be fine.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    meh, youv got way more chance of being hit by a train and im not sure about you but where i come from i dont have to walk over a traintrack on the way to school.
    u? :P

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Okay, so my friend Gage recently started going out with this girl Latasha. And yesturday she told me that I wasn't allowed to hang out with Gage anymore and I wasn't allowed to talk to him.

She has been doing that to a lot of his friends.

We keep trying to tell Gage that she is doing this but he is too "blind" to realize that we are telling the truth.

How do I tell Latsha to not tell me and others what to do and how do I tell Gage what is going on?

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    In the natural course of things, you're friend should realize that he made a mistake. If he won't take your words seriously, all you can do is wait out the storm.
    You should just ignore your friend's girlfriend. Friendships usually last longer than most relationships, so you shouldn't have to let that go for her.
    It's not really her business.
    Just tell her that you're not going to stop hanging out with her friend (I suggest be as sickeningly sweet and polite as possible, cus then she can't have a reason to dislike you or object to you being his friend).

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Thanks, but Gage wont even talk to me anymore :(

I might see him today so, I don't know what is going to happen with all of this.

Again, Thanks for the advice

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    <_> I'm sorry. The situation is a little different then.
    I suppose all you can do is try and remind him why you were friends.
    If his girlfriend really isn't a nice person, he'll realize it someday and you'll have to be their to catch him when his bad choices fall through.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Okay, so my friend Gage recently started going out with this girl Latasha. And yesturday she told me that I wasn't allowed to hang out with Gage anymore and I wasn't allowed to talk to him.

She has been doing that to a lot of his friends.

We keep trying to tell Gage that she is doing this but he is too "blind" to realize that we are telling the truth.

How do I tell Latsha to not tell me and others what to do and how do I tell Gage what is going on?
    Just wait out the relationship. Obviously too much of someone isn't good, so eventually they'll part and your friend and Gage are, well, friends again.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Me and my friends Marissa and Brea(we are all mad about this) were talking to Gabbi(Latasha's best friend) and Gabbi said none of us would have a chance with Gage. Me and Brea got so mad and we started saying stuff like we went out with Gage longer than Latasha and Gage will ever last.

Years
    Me and my friends Marissa and Brea(we are all mad about this) were talking to Gabbi(Latasha's best friend) and Gabbi said none of us would have a chance with Gage. Me and Brea got so mad and we started saying stuff like we went out with Gage longer than Latasha and Gage will ever last.
    Uhhhh... what? XD

Any who, who cares what she thinks?
    If you like that person, go for it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Wait, wtf???

I thought you and this 'Gage' guy were friends. Now you say you like him? No wonder why that one girl is telling you and your friends off. You all like him! xD

Years
    This girl, Latasha, is probably worried that you and your friends might try to break them up. She probably considers you as serious competition, and is worried that Gage might leave her for one of you. He probably brags to her all the time about how nice and cool you and your friends are, and she's upset about it. It also looks like her friend, Gabbi, is just standing up for her and trying to be a good friend. However, I don't know the situation enough or the people involved to make assumptions or anything to judge so I don't know if I'm right or not.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ignore this gage kid and wait for the inevitable...they break up.
    if shes a snooty cow then it wont be long before they split up.
    just leave it for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back