• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've said it in this thread before, and I'll say it again - meddle not in the affairs of dragonsothers. I'm ever cynical, but I highly doubt that what you tell us is the complete story of what's happening. For all you know, this other girl may think you're completely in the wrong for doing something else. Just leave other people to it and go on with your own life. I agree that it's unreasonable that this girl refuses to allow you to see this guy, but they won't be with each other 24/7.

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Advice for me?

Alright well since im in college, theres a girl named Hanna. I've known here for awhile, and she is one of the nicest,hottest girls i've ever seen. She shares my interest, and thats sports,etc. And she admitted to liking me, but since that class is over, I dont know if im able to see her for awhile. See im very nervous around woman that I like, and cant ever get the courage to asking them out. I mean, I like alot and I dont want anybody taking her.

What should I do?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Alright well since im in college, theres a girl named Hanna. I've known here for awhile, and she is one of the nicest,hottest girls i've ever seen. She shares my interest, and thats sports,etc. And she admitted to liking me, but since that class is over, I dont know if im able to see her for awhile. See im very nervous around woman that I like, and cant ever get the courage to asking them out. I mean, I like alot and I dont want anybody taking her.

What should I do?

Okay, sounds like you've got a keeper on your hands. First of all, you gotta get over this fear and nervousness. Some people are more comfortable around girls, but practice makes perfect is a principle that can be applied here. You gotta practice and it'll become less and less frightful and nerve-racking to ask a girl out. This girl has already told you she liked you, so there's honestly no reason for her to turn you down. It's still understandable that you're nervous about asking her out, but I think you'd regret it if you didn't, especially if she got another boyfriend.

Also, if you wait to long, your worst fear will happen, because she will assume you don't like her and have no plans of asking her out. I guarantee this. So you need to go after what you want.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    I got a problem concerning the forums. I got a -24 rep and most of them are just a negative rep and i have like 2 that say i just don't like you. Thats my problem I don't know why people hate my post its just my opinion on the topic and they just give me negative rep. The other ones that give a reason are just fine but I am tired of people giving me negative rep what do I do.

Years
    I got a problem concerning the forums. I got a -24 rep and most of them are just a negative rep and i have like 2 that say i just don't like you. Thats my problem I don't know why people hate my post its just my opinion on the topic and they just give me negative rep. The other ones that give a reason are just fine but I am tired of people giving me negative rep what do I do.

Try contributing to the discussions at hand instead of just posting a stream of consciousness that makes little sense. Some capital letters and punctuation in the correct places wouldn't hurt either.

Also, if you think you've had any unfair rep then take it up with a higher staff member instead of posting here under the false pretence that it's some sort of problem.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Try contributing to the discussions at hand instead of just posting a stream of consciousness that makes little sense. Some capital letters and punctuation in the correct places wouldn't hurt either.

Also, if you think you've had any unfair rep then take it up with a higher staff member instead of posting here under the false pretence that it's some sort of problem.

Oh, okay fine I will start sing proper English and grammar hopefully that will work and sorry.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Well rep doesn't really matter, but it can be annoying if you keep getting hate messages. You can probably just disable your rep in your control panel and forget about what mean people say to you.

Alec_

Years
    The Post Your Problems Thread

This whole rep abuse thing has been happening to me quite a bit also, even though I both contribute and use correct grammar. For example, this post got me 3 -reps in a span of 3 hours. After the 3rd one, I disabled my rep... but it seems a bit unfortunate that I had to do so.

Before I get flamed for -rep #4's comment, I recommend you check that thread for the offending post... I've never asked for +rep before.

Either way, I doubt any amount of staff help will change the fact that people are remarkably stingy with +rep and generous with the hate.
    This already happend to me. The best way to stop them is to disable your reputation.
    But as what that i have seen The 3 Red Reputations have no reason at all. It seems your talking to each other on a Reputation? Read " it obviously does" and the " Your funny bla bla bla thing". And we are not sure if you are really asking for reputation. And i don't have the power to look at it. So i think the Admins would talk care of this. I am just giving some suggestions about it. And i hope this suggestion helped.

~Fairytales.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I seem to have a lot of problems :D

Okay, so my boyfriend Kyle came over today and we all went swimming. And after we ate we sat down on this garden swing thing in the pool area. My friend Loren came over with a beer bottle in his hand(he is 15) and held it towards Kyle and was like "Wanna drink?" and Kyle took it and had a sip. He threw up in a bush a few seconds later, but kept drinking it. Then Loren started talking about him and his girlfriend and how he might've gotten her pregnant.

I'm afraid Kyle is going to start drinking and try to get me to sleep with him. I don't know how to handle this...!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I seem to have a lot of problems :D

Okay, so my boyfriend Kyle came over today and we all went swimming. And after we ate we sat down on this garden swing thing in the pool area. My friend Loren came over with a beer bottle in his hand(he is 15) and held it towards Kyle and was like "Wanna drink?" and Kyle took it and had a sip. He threw up in a bush a few seconds later, but kept drinking it. Then Loren started talking about him and his girlfriend and how he might've gotten her pregnant.

I'm afraid Kyle is going to start drinking and try to get me to sleep with him. I don't know how to handle this...!
    Ask yourself these question:

1. Is he a good person?
    If you said yes, then I think you have nothing to worry about. If you said no, then I think you should either have them leave and take their drunken selves somewhere else or just break up with him.

Either way him trying to have sex with you is probably a little exaggerated. Are you even sure he's drunk?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Loren is drunk because he just texted me saying he might get arrested. Kyle left hours ago and he wasn't drunk.
    I think you'll do fine as you as you don't join them in the drinking. :P

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
    hi again um I have one more problem. How do I become hot? I mean my pimples are all gone from pimple cream. But 'm still fat. What should I do to look more hot? Cut my hair? what!

Years
    hi again um I have one more problem. How do I become hot? I mean my pimples are all gone from pimple cream. But 'm still fat. What should I do to look more hot? Cut my hair? what!
    Did no one tell you beauty comes from within?
    • Join a gym
    • Don't eat crap
    • Go out and have fun

Pretty much sums it up!

Zet

Years
    1. Get in shape and stay in shape
    2. Get a clean stylish haircut
    3. If you have a friend that is female go clothes shopping with her so she can help you pick out some attractive and stylish(or if you don't have a female friend, get a suit)

And that's all there is too it really

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Hmm... Work out a little bit. Girls as a general (my friends anyway) tend to like more slender guys, but don't mind if you're a lil chubby x3 Get a clean haircut (like.. if its just all over the place and messy and impossible to take care of), make sure your hair is always washed and not greasy.. the obvious, take a shower every day! Or else you'll not only smell but your hair will look hideous. @.@;

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Ok... I have some problems! Lol

1. I broke my nose awhile back... Not such a big deal.

2. The tissue became inflamed in my nose and gave me rhinitus. Kinda lame

3. I had to get surgery on it, because I could neither breathe nor smell anything. Alrighty

4. It's been some month's, and I still cant breathe through the damn thing! I still haven't slept right in a LONG time. Lame!

5. I might have to get another stupid a** surgery. Hopefully I dont look like Michael Jackson afterwords. Ticka ow!

Those are my problems:) Along with the fact that I have trouble swallowing food, laughing, and breathing of course. I have a sore throat all day and night. I know this problem is rather miniscule compared to other people's... But it gets annoying when such a stupid problem is causing so much trouble! Damnit! Ok im done- Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back